Winter Days, a Long Way Home

Shirou's Pov

It was now night time me,Archer,Saber and Rin had all made it back to my house, Tohsaka was sitting next to the counter of my kitchen with her eyes closed holding her pendent as Archer leaned against the wall pillar while Saber tends to my wounds from fighting Archer, but still one thing that was going through my head was that soon I would have to fight my best friend in order to save humanity.

Rin:I've decided.

Shirou:"Gasps"

Rin:I'm going to let you fight Y/N. In spite of him being my brother it's clear he needs some sense knocked into him, but as his sister I can't be the one to do it.

Shirou:I agree. I've decided that I'm going to fight, after all I already agreed to dual Y/N. I've gotta see this through to the end, if not Y/N will probably just chew me out. Plus, we can't leave the Grail like that, we have to go destroy it -Uh--

Saber:Yes, I understand. A thing that gathers the wishes of all but in truth will grant only a single one of those wishes should not exist in the first place.

Shirou:Yeah, you're right

Saber:What about you, Rin, Archer? Are you two sure? After all Rin isn't the Grail the Tohsaka family dream?

Rin:That is true, but I don't want some monkey's paw of a weapon. It's not like I had a wish I wanted granted anyway. Actually I'd really enjoy smashing it.

Archer:As for I have no wish for the Grail, the only reason I still remain is threat of the Grail. I just have one request Shirou Emiya.

Shirou:And what's that?

Archer:Make sure you save Y/N from himself, after all what kind of Best friend would we be if we let him ruin himself.

Shirou:Yeah, you're right about that, I'll make sure to defeat Y/N stop the Grail and then I'll make him the best lunch he's ever had.

Archer:"chuckling"Glad to hear it.

Rin:I didn't get into the Holy Grail War for the rewards. I just wanted to win it so that I could hold my head high for all of the Tohsakas.

Shirou:I see. Sounds just like you.

Rin:"Tsundere mood"What do you mean, it sounds just like me? Anyway we're counting our chickens before they're even hatched.

Shirou:All right, then."I then stand up from where I was sitting

Saber:Uh, Shirou?

Rin:Wh-What?

Shirou:Well, I thought I'd get us all something to eat. By now you must be feelin' hungry. An army moves on it's stomach, right? So while we're putting food in ours, lets talk about how we're gonna go at this.

Saber:Yes, you have a point. Let's have dinner just as we always do. Of course it will feel a little weird without Y/N here.

Shirou:Yeah weirdly enough I almost miss his monsteroues appetite.

Archer:I suppose it's a good idea, after all it has been some time scince I have cooked food so this could be good.

Rin:Guess you're right. So, maybe I can help out a little

Shirou:"chuckles"

Y/N's Pov

I was now sitting in a room of Ryuudou temple I had just gotten done telling Gil about the dual I plan to have with Shirou and that if he wins the plan is to be stopped, I would thought he would have said no but he actually agreed to it. He just he needed something to keep him intertaned while fight happens and so Cu Chulainn actually challenged Gil to fight, the two of them would start fighting around the time me and Shirou would but I still wondered what my best friend was doing right now when Medusa comes into the room.

Y/N:Oh hello beloved, do you want to talk about something.

Medusa:I do darling after all I know you may be feeling confliced about your up coming dual.

Y/N:And you'd be right. On one hand I want the mongrels of this world to pay for their sins and for them to show that they can survive the evils of the world they made, but on the other hand I don't want to hurt my best friend. I know Shirou wants to save everyone no matter who it may be, but he hasn't seen what I have the curse and evils of humanity.

Medusa:Yes you gazed upon it as a child when the Grail mud shallowed you whole, it showed horible and truely awful things beyond imagination but even still you did not let it break you for long. I understand you feel conflicted darling, you hold those you love closer to you then your own life. However it is to late to start looking back now don't you think.

Medusa then comes to my side and makes me rest my head on her lap.

Y/N:You're right beloved after all I am a man of word, but do you mind if we stay like this for a while I just need to rest for a while.

Medusa:Of course darling, after all we've both had an eventful weak.

Gilgamesh's Pov

Y/N Told me about how he plans to dual his best friend that Shirou Emiya to decide the fate of the Grail and humanity, if Y/N wins our plan goes as we originally planned but if by some miracle that Faker wins the plan comes to an end. If it were any another person who said that to me I would have torn them apart, but Y/N is my son meaning he has his reasons for doing this even if I do not know those reasons. As I'm walking to where I put the Grail vessel I open a portal from my Gate of Babylon and fire a weapon to destroy the familiar that was following me, as I gaze at the Grail vessel ready to hatch soon.

Shirou's Pov

As me, Tohsaka and Saber were making a plan, Archer came into the room with a letter he found, apparently it was from Y/N. I opened and started reading it out load.

Shirou:"Reading Y/N's letter"Dear Shirou, if you're reading this it means you and I are soon to fight, the reason I'm giving you this letter is because I know you and the other are making so kind of plan so this me helping you. Don't worry about Assassin me and Medusa already killed him earlier in the war after Caster left the temple, Gilgamesh and Cu Chulainn are gonna be fighting each other around the same time you and me will be fighting Shirou so you don't have to worry about that. Saber if you try to deystroy the Grail before Shirou can some how beat me Medusa will be there to stop you just in case. Rin, Archer you two just do whatever you plan on doing, I know for a fact you two are to damn stubborn to listen to anything I tell you. Good luck you guys.

__________________________________________

Medea:That's all for this chapter everyone, hope you enjoyed, if you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs then go check out the writer's Patreon which is available throught the external link, and the writer's profile and don't worry most of the videos are free.

And if you have any questions for me then feel free to put your questions over in the Q&A and I will try my best to answer your questions. Until next time everyone.