The truth of the grail

No ones Pov

Gilgamesh was still at the top of the staircase about to explain to Medusa, Shirou, Rin, Saber, Cu Chulainn and EMIYA how he's stayed in this world and the truth of the grail something he told Y/N many years ago now, with Y/N walking toward the stairs way and leaning on a part of it facing the rest of the group as Medusa held Saber back and the others just stood there.

Saber:What you say is imposible, as servants when the Holy Grail vanishes we lose our anchors to this world! It is not possible that you could remain here for ten years afterwards!

Gilgamesh:That's simply not true, even once the grail has disapperaed we can stay in this world as long as a mage counties to supply us with mana. But of course without the grail's assistance an incredible amount of mana is required, to meet that requirement one can utilize any number of methods.

Y/N:Indeed one such way is through feeding a servant human souls, and that was the method Kirei chose. As to why he picked such a method eludes myself and Gilgamesh even to this day.

Saber:You knew of this Y/N, why not stop it!

Y/N:Saber do you really believe that I care about random nobody mongrels, why should I care if they get used as Mana battery's or not. 

Gilgamesh:Indeed got to all that trouble really wasn't necessary, I am the only servant who bathed in the grail you see. I first dawned my physical form in this time ten long years ago and for that I have you to thank Saber, because of you I came to know it's true nature better than anyone. For as it's innards were spread across my body I caught a glimpse of what lay within. And that's when I made a decision that I alone would be wielder of the grail.

Saber:The wielder of Grail you jest!

Gilgamesh:Not at all, it's the ritual that summons the grail that's a sick joke. A life or death battle royale between seven masters, a twisted tournament where only the last master standing wins the grail. All of that nonsense is just a front you see in reality the grail has been here all along, before each war they prepare the grail and only then do they summon the servants, do you see King of Knights what they required was not the grail it's self but rather what goes inside of it. Those mages did create the grail that much is true but what they could not do was fill it, in the end they finally decided to summon the contents by deceiving the masters and servants after all it isn't like they knew any better.

Rin the gasps as it seems she has realized what Gilgamesh is talking about as Cu Chulainn and EMIYA share the same expression of understanding what is being said, as Y/N and Medusa keep their calm expressions, with Medusa processing what is being said and Y/N knowing this for a long time now while Shirou is left in this sea of choas and truth as Saber's shocked expression deepens.

Gilgamesh:It looks like your finally begining to understanding, good. They sought only the purist mana to fill the grail, only the mightiest souls would do so they scoured the earth for the finest specimens of humanity.

Shirou became shocked as Saber's expression to one of denial, but the with the most intense emotions in this room was from Y/N. You see the reason he hates most people is due to Gilgamesh and Kirei explaining all this him with them wanting him to know the truth, you see Y/N may hide it but he truely looked up to these heroes. I mean how could he not with him being raised by King of Heroes himself, Gilgamesh had told Y/N of his heroic deed and tales from his epic and had told him the tales and legends of many other great heroes from myth and history. Y/N looked at them as best parts of humanity, they fought for their people, kingdom, country or some other reason the result was the same Y/N looked up to them, which then made the truth of the grail war made Y/N sick to his core. These Heroes who had been looked up to for centuries and who where the best humanity had to offer who had inspired humanity to better themselves, were now being summoned just to sacrificed for the selfish wishes and wants of humans and mages. To Y/N this was depraved it was sickening it was disgusting on every level. But this is also why he holds his faith and those he's cares for close to him, because he cannot bare the through of living in a mad, depraved world with no one to understand him and care for him.

Saber:"Shocked"But that's impossible, that cannot be true!

Gilgamesh:The more sacrifices the better the outcome, if the souls of six servants were feed into it the result would aproch complet omnipotence. The mages would have access to an almost inexhaustible source of mana.

Saber:If that is true..that means only a master can wield the grail after all, if the grail really is a repository of pure mana..only a mage could make use of it

Gilgamesh:Hm well things of that nature hold no intrest for me, I'm far more concerned with the grail's abillity to act hole.

Saber:What do you mean a hole?

Gilgamesh:Think back to ten years ago.

__________________________________________________________                                              Okay that's where I'm ending this chapter and next chapter I'm skipping the speech, why you ask because I don't feel like writing big lines dialogue when you can go a look the sence yourself. I'll write big parts of dialogue if it's something I made other than that go watch the actual show, Medea take over.

Medea:Of course. If any of you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs go check out the writer's patreon the link to which is available through the external link at the end of the chapters or the writer's profile, most of the videos are free. If you have any questions go to the Q&A and put your questions there and just put them here either one works. And this time the external link leds to one of the writers Fate amvs.

Until next time everyone.