Announcement for new story....again,again

(Detials:Rectently I had a wonderful conversation with Jvnq_akatsuki1 who shared their idea for a Homuncules of Artoria oc, they themselves said they weren't good at writing and I couldn't let such a good idea go waist so the two of us will be working together to make this story. I'll be the one writing and they'll provide the ideas and the stories name is Fate/Stay night Heaven's feel: Non-existent  Knight. And I know I already have Heaven's feel story but I don't mind Heaven's feel is my favorite of the three routes. Now then today here's a Carnival phantasm like bit of Y/N Kotomine meeting the Homuncules oc who I've called Artorias. And if you guys have any story requests then go to the Q&A and put them there it doubles as a request spot, The only kind of stories I will not do are Harem and Overpowered stories as I find it hard to write for them. Now then onto the bit, surprise at the end and the epilogue for this story will be out around next week and the next chapter for Master of Ruler will be out near the end of this week.)

Y/N's Pov bar in Fuyuki, night time

Y/N:So your the new guy with the new story, from what I've heard I'm impressed.

Artorias:Thank you. But are you sure you should be drinking this late at night?

Y/N:Good God you really act like Artoria, then again you are a Homunclues of her so it's to be expected.

Artorias:Indeed. I have to ask how is Shirou's sister doing in your world

I then spit my drink in his face from shock.

Artorias:Rude.

Y/N:"Bewildered"Hold on Shirou has a sister in your world!

Artorias:Yes. I can see that is not the case here.

Y/N:Well that's a lot to process, but I'm a bit bored of talking and well I want to see just what you can do.

Artorias:Oh..no-

I then pull at my sword and charge at him as he summons Artoria's holy sword to block as I push him back, he may be strong but it's clear when it comes to fighting he's still a novice when it comes to fighting, the clash spreads throught the city as is now on fire as I send Artorias back as I slick my hair back

Y/N:For a novice you've managed to last a long time.

Artorias:And you are a formidable opponent, but I think it's time to end this don't you think, Gilgamesh's successor.

Y/N:Well that's a first, but very well then. Come at me Knight!

Artorias:Prepare to fall, Judas Priest!

We then charge at each other when suddenly out of the ground in front of me emerges Heracles.

Y/N:He--Heracles!?

He then charges at me giant sword ax in hand

Y/N:WAIT! WAIT! WAIT WAI-

He then hits me and smacks me into the ground causing a huge explosion of smoke.

Fate/Strange Fake, Y/N's Pov

I had just been told that my father Gilgamesh had been summoned in the Holy Grail War going on in Snowfield and that Flat had gone to Snowfield to be a part of the war

I had just been told that my father Gilgamesh had been summoned in the Holy Grail War going on in Snowfield and that Flat had gone to Snowfield to be a part of the war. And so I had just packet my things and told Medusa about this and she was okay with me doing this and as I'm about to leave a big room I see Rin, Luvia and multiple other people and their shared servant. Hippolyta.

Y/N:The hell is this?

Rin:An intervension, Y/N.

Luvia:You're not going to Snowfield. We know that you want to see you're father again and that you want to make sure Flat is safe, but we can do that you just stay here.

Y/N:"Sighs"If you think your servant is going to stop me then you have another thing coming, now get out of my way I don't want to hurt you two but the rest of you I have no problem hurting. 

I then grab a giant sword that Shirou gave me while the pure black sword he gave me in the Fifth Holy Grail war is on my hip, as the other masters of Hippolyta leave with Rin and Luvia by her side before they turn and walk away. Leaving me in the giant throne room like room with Hippolyta

Hippolyta:You don't have to do thi-

Y/N:Let me put this into words you, my sister and cousin can understand. There is nothing you can say or do that is going to stop me from going to Snowfield, now get out of my way, Mongrel.

I then slick my hair back with me looking like how father does when he has his hair slicked back.

Hippolyta:You're not going anywhere.

(Play the video at the top, Y/N is the red knight, Igris, Hippolyta is the guy in the hoodie. Stop it at 1:45)

Y/N:I told you no one will stop me.

__________
Until next time everyone.