Berserker vs Saber

Y/N's Pov

I'm on my kness after blocking a downward strike from Berserker and by my side is Rin and Shirou, Archer is currently far away so he can provide long range support for Saber who's about to face off agisnt Berserker.

Berserker roars and Saber charges foward, Berserker tries to swing his stone sword at Saber but she dodges making him hit the ground,  they then clash about five times before Berserker swings his sword yet again,forcing Saber to block it with her invisible sword but even still she was forced back by the force of the blow. Saber rushes foward yet again at Berserker they both start clashing again, but even from here me and Rin can see that Berserker is having no problem keeping up and even showing up Saber.

Rin:How is he doing that? can he see her invisible sword?

Y/N:Whatever the case, we need to help Saber, she may be holding her own right now but I have no doubt that Berserker will overwhelm her if somethings not done.

Saber backflips away from Berserker before running at him, Berserker and Saber clash three times and on the forth swing of Berserker's sword Saber back steps and once Berserker's sword hits the ground she stomps it into the ground before swinging her sword at his neck, and Rin celebrats far to soon.As Berserker lets go of his sword and dodges Saber's slash, before spinning his body around and kicking Saber away even as a Berserker this heroic spirit is still fast.

Rin:"Shocked"He's way to agile, how the hell does that thing qualify as a Berserker!?

Y/N:Not the time to be asking dumb questions Rin!

Berserker then picks up his stone sword before turning to face Saber yet again,Saber then says something I can't here but it's probably something stupid.

Rin:"Frustrated"Archer!Fire support!

After a few moments an arrow hits Berserker in the side of the face causing a explsoin of blue fire and smoke, and to the shock of Rin and Shirou the attack did nothing at all.

Y/N:Well that was completly useless.

And now it was Berserker who charges foward, every step he took the ground beneath him shook, Saber tried to stop his charge but she was forced to block his attack and Berserker pushed her back with what seemed like zero effort.And by swinging his sword foward he sent Saber flying into the air as if she weighted like nothing at all, and while Saber is in the air Berserker jumps up at speed fast than I can't preserve and bats Saber down to the ground. Landing quickly Berseker swings his sword and Saber blocks the attack, but soon she will be overwhelmed and Illya takes note of this as well

Illya:It's over Berserker crush her now.

Rin:That's not gonna happen."She then run foward"

Shirou:Tohsaka!

Y/N:Damn it Rin!"I quickly catch on to what she's planing and run after, do I think this plan is going to work?....No. Do I think this is going help get Berserker off of Saber for a bit yes.

Speaking of, Saber gets pushed back by Berserker and as Rin is running she pulls out a handful of black gems and throws them in Berserker's direction and calls out to Archer for support. These black gems then shatter and create of a barrier around Berserker that forces him into the ground, I then make about three lightning spears and fire them down on Berserker at the same time Archer had fired multiple arrows at him, this caused an explosion of blue fire and lightning. Of course when the smoke died down we saw that it still didn't do anything to Berserker.

Shirou:Is that thing immortal!?

I then see Berserker side eyeing me, I couldn't tell if he was more mad about me blocking his attack on Shirou or the lightning spears. I then see Saber look in the direction of the church.