Lightning's Rebellion II

No one's Pov

After Y/N threw Kirei out the window outside of the Einzbern castle with Kirei landing on his feet no problem, with Y/n telling Cu Chulainn and Medusa to stay and watch over the fight and keep Rin safe while Shinji(Worm bastard)screams holding the stub where his left arm once was after Y/N cut it off. Y/N then jumps down before Kirei speeks as he dusts himself off.

Kirei:I was wondering when your rebellion agaisnt me would happen, and it seems the perfect chance has arrived for you and want for revenge.

Y/N:Indeed Old Man, I was starting to think the chance would never come around but it's seems like my ten years patience has paid off. And now I'm going to beat you with your own fighting style. And I'm going make you pay for making me realize as a child that I natural born killer like you.

Kirei:Oh come now my boy, you know as well as I do that you always had that sprak of killer within you, you just needed the right push and luckly I was there to give you that push. I truth you and I are the same we're both natural born sociopaths, of course you aren't nearly as bad as I am.

Y/N:It the fact your right that sickens me. I don't care for the opions and feelings of the disgusting mongrels in this world, the only opions and feeling I care about are those of the people I care and love.

Kirei:And what makes them diffrent from those you deem mongrels, what make them so special that you are so willing to sacrifice anything for them?

Y/N:"solemnly"Because they've seen just how much of horrible person I am, they have seen just how violent I am. And yet they still treat me like a person they still treat me with kindness and understanding. "mood swing and starting to laugh like a mad man" Taiga has seen me beat a gang of thugs near death because they were bothering her, Rin has seen me covered in blood after a bar fight! Shirou and Sakura both have seen nearly that worm bastard Shinji!"Full on laughing like a mad man" O' the amount of times I've beaten that bastard near death as blood coverd the floor and my fists, as the pathetic bastard beged me to stop and spare him as if I would ever stop! Shirou has seen me kill someone and yet he didn't yell or scream at the site he just hugged me and said he understood why I did it and he's still my best freind!!

Y/N:And then Medusa. She's seen my memories and has seen just how many I've killed, she knows all of my secrets she knows what kind of person I am, yet she still loves me. And that old man is why the people who care and treat me with kindness matter to me, because to me they are my guiding  lights in this world of lying, cheating and killing mongrels. And it is why I break everything and anyone to keep them safe.

Kirei:I see, well I believe we've done enough talking. Now rejoyic boy, for your fight is about to begin.

Y/N:You took the words right out of my mouth.

Y/N and Kirei started running at eachother with them both throwing punches hitting eachother in the face, with them both spining around and trying to backhand eachother with their arms hitting and clashing eachother before they pull they pull their arms back with Y/N kick Kirei in the gut while jumping back. With Kirei rushing after him and kicking him into a tree, further rushing him Kirei tries to stomp on Y/N , with Y/N rolling out of the way of three stomps before spining around and sweeping Kirei's feet and kicking him in the ribs. Kirei cathing him self quickly and kicking Y/N on the chin knocking him down, with Y/N also cathing himself quickly with his two hands and kicking Kirei in the gut with both legs with Y/N then jumping up and rushing at Kirei before the two of them clash with their hands and legs.

 Kirei cathing him self quickly and kicking Y/N on the chin knocking him down, with Y/N also cathing himself quickly with his two hands and kicking Kirei in the gut with both legs with Y/N then jumping up and rushing at Kirei before the two of the...