Battle agisnt Assassin

Y/N Pov

Me and Saber stand before the Assassin servant Sasaki Kojiro

Artoria(Saber):Did you not hear me, I said-

Y/N:Theres no point in arguing Saber, if we have to get past him to get to Shirou then so be it.

Sasaki:The boy speaks the truth, if you do not hurry then the boy's life will be lost.

Saber rushed in and clashed with him before being forced back,I then rush in and start clashing with and get him into a sword lock with three black keys and flip over him and try to run past, only for him to grab me by the back of my shirt and throws me into Saber and as we colide he tries to slash at me and I block it last second. Which then forces both me and Saber back. After readjusting ourselves, me and Saber rush in again and start clashing and at the end of the clash Saber grabs Sasaki's sword but is knocked back and I'm forced to jump back to evade a slash.

Sasaki:Very impressive you two, I should have removed your head 7 and 14 times but they remain attached to your bodies. It seems like I have some good opponents.

Y/N:I must say you sword technique is unlike anything I've ever seen before, I should have expected nothing less from Sasaki Kojirou.

Sasaki:Well now, you have the edge in both strength and spirit. That leaves me with only my will with which to defeat you,"he speaks to Saber"but I may know the length of your invisible sword now.

Artoria(Saber):In just that breife exchange, this servant already figuerd out the length of my blade.

Sasaki:Now let us countine, show me just what you are truly capable of Saber.

Artoria(Saber):"Whispering"Y/N stay here and wait until you see an opening and run past Assassin and get to Shirou.

Y/N:You sure you can handle this?

Artoria(Saber):I am more than confident.

With that Saber rushes in again to fight Sasaki and to give me a chance to get through, Saber and Sasaki start clashing multiple times and no matter how many times they clash I still couldn't find a path past him until Saber was knocked back. And suddenly Sasaki turns back to face the tempale before speaking.

Sasaki:It seems that my master could not defeat the opponient as planed, my own master is in peril, so I no longer have the luxury of consealing my true skill. Even now you will not reveil your Noble Phantasm, your master is a novice so you must be counting on his luck to win. Your faith is admrible, half hearted measures from me will not put a dent in that.

As he says this he walks foward a bit so he's lined up with Saber, sensing something dangerous I get behind Saber, incase I need to pull her out of the way of an attack

Artoria(Saber):You yield the advantage of higher ground, what are you playing at?"She asks as she takes a step back, as I prepare to pull her away from a potentially fatal attack

Sasaki:I devoted my life to the sword, if you insist on not showing your strength. I'll take your belief and break it up with brute force."After he says this he gets into a stance and call out what could only be his Noble Phantasm.

Sasaki:Ultimate,"As he says this I feel a sence of death as Saber looks shocked as the wind around her sword disapates likely to try and counter Sasaki's Phantasm but it's to late

Sasaki:Shallow reversal!

As this attack comes out I grab Saber's armor and pull her back and manage to evade two of the high speed slashs but the last one finds it mark and slashs me across one of my eyes. The sudden jolt of pain makes me let go of Saber making us both tumble down the stairs a bit with me now holding my left eye.

Saber Pov

After Assassin's attack came out I was unable to move until Y/N who was behind me pulled me away, but then he got hit and we both fell down the stairs and I quickly got up to face Assassin until I heard

Y/N:Screams in pain!!

I turn to see Y/N on the ground holding his left eye as blood cover that side of his face and his hand.

Y/N:"In pain and pissed off"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!"I hear him say as he lets go of his once golden eye only to see it was now clossed shut by a deep scar going down the left side of his face as blood flows down from the scar and blood matchs his remaining crimson eye.

Sasaki(Assassin):Very impressive boy you managed to pull Saber out of the way of the attack and dodged two of my slashes and walked out of it with a battle scar. It is not as special as tricks go, it is simply something I mastered one day when I had the thought to slay a sparow. A flying sparow can not be snared by my sword which is but a single line, but with two or three lines attacking that changes matters entierly, however they a swif little things. To-

Y/N:"Absolutely infuriated"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!! YOU HAVE WAISTED A LOT OF MY TIME!!!"As he says this red lightning begins firing up around Y/N and suddenly swords and spears made of red lightning are created above Y/N.

Artoria(Saber):Y/N Calm down!

Y/N:"Absolutely infuriated"BE QUIET! AS FOR YOU GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!"As he says this his red eye starts glowing with red lightning, as the lightning weapons fire at Assassin causing an explosion of lightning and smoke and Y/N runs off. Assassin was on the ground holding himself up with his sword as lightning sparks around him and some of his cloths are torn.

Y/N Pov

As I'm running up the stairs I see out of my one good eye Shirou bleeding and falling. I catch him and hold onto him as Saber rushes to my side and Sasaki puts his katana away. Saber and Sasaki where having a converstion but I couldn't here anything from thinking about how badly hurt Shirou was, to my left eye being cut, to ringing in my ears. All of that is interupted when I sence Archer about to attack and so do Sasaki and Saber.

As Archer comes down Sasaki blocks the attack and senda Archer back

Archer:You would stand in my way samurai?

Sasaki:You took the words out of my mouth, I said that they may leave, will you mae a liar of me? My only duty is to stand watch at this gate. I allowed entry but leaving is something else. You head lack elegance, but I shall  satisfy myself by taking it tonight.

Archer:You really think you can defeat me, Caster's lap dog.

I feel Shirou wake up, I decided to hand him off to Saber who's next to me.

Sasaki:I could ask the same, I let you in there in order to give the vixen a bit of a healthy scare. So imagine my disapointment when I see you flee for your own life.

After that Archer and Sasaki start fighting eachother giving me and Saber the chance to get out of there with Shirou without having to worry about Archer.

After we made it back to Shirou's house, Saber patched up Shirou and after she was done with that she insisted on bandaging the wound across my left eye but I denied the help and just left the scar.

Well that was a lot, Y/N lost his left eye which was the gold coolerd one, the fight between Saber and Sasaki has ended and now things are starting to get really intersting, and before you ask yes the scar is permanent. Remember is you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs go check out my patreon link to which is on my profile or use the external link at the end of the chapter. Until next time everyone.