Rider's new Master, and new combatant

Y/N Pov

I had finally gotten to rest, after everything that happened. From Shirou being taken by Caster,to me and Artoria fighting Sasaki Kojiro, Archer trying to kill Shirou. And finally the loss of my left eye. After I woke up I tried to evade seeing the others, but that did not last long.

Taiga:Oh good morn-Oh my god Y/N what happend to your eye!?

Sakura: Miss Taiga what's going on-"Her face was a mix of shock and terror"

Y/N:Well-

Taiga:Are you okay!? how did this happen to you? who did this to you!?

With the yelling Shirou and Saber showed up in time to stop Taiga's questioning, I just said that I got it from fighting some gang member who were picking on people. After an... awkward breakfast, with no one wanting to bring up the scar. Me,Shirou and Sakura left for school. And if the silence wasn't bad enough back at the house, you could cut it with a wooden knife at school.

I could see all the mongrels talking and whispering amongst themselves, And everytime it would it always be the same conversation"What happened to his eye?" "He looks even scarier with that scar" or "I feel sorry for him" Alway just those two, when it was time for lunch I went up to the roof waiting for Rin and Shirou to show up. Some time past and they finally showed up but because of where I was sitting they didn't see me, and decieding to have some fun I go with the good old scare Rin.

Of course I wait a bit and it looked like Shirou and Rin actually had a thing for eachother and this made me happy for both of them, but after that past I put my plan to scare Rin and get her and Shirou closer into motion.

Rin:Hey wait where's Y/N?

Y/N:"Jumps down right next to her"Right here.

Rin:"screams as she backs into Shirou and holds onto him"Wait Y/N what happened to your-

Y/N:If your about to ask about the scar you can thank Assassin for this.

Rin:How are you so calm about this!? Aren't you mad you lost an eye!?

Y/N:First I'm more annoyed by everyone bringing it and feeling sorry and giving me their pity, because pity doesn't do anything about my left eye. Second, mad no,no,no I'm absolutely livid.

Shirou"Ah Tohsaka could you let go of me now?

Rin:"flusterd and blushing"Sorry"as she gets off of Shirou and they both stand up.

Shirou:By the way Y/N I have gift for you"he says as he hands me a big box "

I open it and see what it was Shirou gave me and saw a short sword katana in it's sheath.

This me forcing my Bleach addiction onto you and I'm not apologizing about it.

Y/N:This for me? I can tell you put a lot of care into this Shirou, Thank you truly.

Shirou:It's not a problem, I was going to give it to you as a birthday present but now this me thanking you for risking your life to save me yesterday.

Y/N:Shirou theres no need to thank me, your my best freind after all. And besides I know you would do the same for me in a heartbeat.

After a bit more talking a bounded field goes up and Rin and Shirou go to see who causing it but I already which mean it's time to put my plan into action. and sence out Rider's magical energy and jump to a window to the room where Shinhi(BASTARD)was hiding with Rider, and with that I jump through the widnow and punch Shinji(BASTARD)

Shinji(Bastard):Rider why are you just standing there kill him!

Rider:I will not.

I then grab the bastard and find the book Rider told me about and I toss it in the air before cutting it to ribions. With that done I turn to Rider who smiles at me.

Y/N:Are your ready?

Rider:I am.

Y/N:Good"I place my hand out and begin chanting and soon commond seals apper on my hand and I feel a conection between me and Rider form.

Rider:It is done now, you are now my master, how should-

Y/N:You can realax Rider, I'm not a uptight master you can call me whatever you want. But before we do anything I sure you sence another servant here, right?

Rider:I do now, with you as my master I already feel my parameters increasing.

As me and Rider walk out side we weird monsters made from bone mostly Caster's doing. Me and Rider deciede to fight these things while catching up and talking.

Rider:How did you get the scar?

Y/N:Had to save my best freind from Caster last night and had to fight Assassin to get to him, and well you can see how that turned out. Why ask,don't like the scar?"I say as cut three skeletons down with the katana Shirou gave me"

Rider:"Blushes a bit"No, I think it looks rather good on you."She replies as she finishes off the remaing skeletons"

Y/N:"Blushes a bit"Oh... well thank you, your the first one to say that to me all day." Hearing her say that it made me feel happy, she was the only one who didn't treat me with sadness or pity, she acttully liked how the scar looked"

Rider:What do you mean?

Y/N:Everyone who's seen it, was either scared or just talked about how it looked.

Rider:"Still blushing a bit"Well they don't know what there talking about, it looks really good on you.

Y/N:"Blushes a bit"Thank you Rider.

As me and Rider are walking and talking we run into Shirou,Rin and Saber. Rin,Saber and Rider get ready to fight eachother, but me and Shirou manage to stop them. And I told Rin and Saber all about me and Rider's plan. After a bit more back and forth Rider disspells her bounded field.

The contract between Rider and Y/N has been formed, I hope you enjoyed this chapter everyone. And remember if you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs go check out my patreon, link to which is on my profile or use the external link at the end of the chapter. Until next time everyone