Glimps of a new war(Break chapter)

(I know some of you are asking"Why did you make this chapter", you'll see at the end)

A brand new war has begun,you know the line up Saber,Archer,Lancer,Rider,Caster, Berserker and Assassin. This war takes place in Portugal,Porto, this war is known as the first Porto Grail War. The Servants are Y/N Kotomine as the Assassin, Charlemagne as the Saber, Robin Hood as the Archer, Fionn McCool as the Lancer, Georgios as the Rider, Archimedes as the Caster, and Caligula as the Berserker. And Astraea as the Ruler.

And now heres a part of a battle from Y/N Pov in this new war

I slashed at the knight infront of me, we had fought throughout the city and we had now taken it to a forest and were fighting by a water stream which led to a waterfall, we had both left wounds on each other. he had 23 slash wounds, I had 18 slash wounds, we had already left craters in the ground and deystroyed a few buildings in the city on our way here. He summoned some strange weapons from mid air to hit me with, but I counter this by firing lightning weapons at then. He then tries to slash at me again, and I block with my sword and then kick him into a near by tree and charge and try to slash him, but he moved out of the way and he left another cut on my side. I turn around and then back hand him and we both start clashing again leaving cuts on one another before we get into a sword lock, taking this chance I charge my sword with Lighting which electrocutes him and then punch him in the face before kicking him away.

Of course being electrocuted has caused him to be paralyzed temporarily, and I walked over to finish him off.

Saber:Man for an Assassin you sure are strong.

Y/N:Same could said for you Saber.

Saber:Though it seems like this isn't your first time fighting in this war.

Y/N:Got that right, this is my second grail war. But enough talking time for you to die

I raise my sword up in a reverse grip ready to stab this Saber when out of the forests a new servant arives and punches me in the chest making me fall down the waterfall into a lake. And soon Saber lands into a boulder near the lake, as Berserker jumps down and I jump out of the lake now pissed off.

Y/N:It seems we have a Berserker who thinks he's an Assassin!

The Berserker in roman armor looked at me with, his crimson eyes looking into my one eye.

Y/N:Your smaller then the last Berserker I fought, weaker to

I said with a wicked grin, And Berserker became pissed off and we both charged at eachother.

And now to answer you question as to why I made this and not the next part of the stroy. It's because I'm currently working off of TWO TO THREE HOURS OF SLEEP! So I'm just to mentally drained from writing back to back big chapters, so small break with this one. If we're lucky the next chapter should come out Thursday or Friday, I just need a day to relax. Remember if you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs check out my patreon, must of my videos are free.And if you do feel like checking it out the link to my Patreon is on my profile.Until next time everyone.