Story telling

Y/N Pov

Medusa:So are you going to tell me where you went when we where at the bar.

Y/N:I left to talk to the man who saved my life.

Medusa:And who might that be?

Y/N:The Archer of the fourth war, King Gilgamesh.

Medusa:"Shocked"How is that possible?

Y/N:The grail leaked some evil mud and he got swollow up by and was given a physical body. I'm sure you know about the fuyuki fire.

Medusa:I do.

Y/N:Just like Shirou I lost my family and home in that fire, I thought I was going to die until Gilgamesh found me and saved my life. He took me to the church and him and the priest in charge of this war raised me.

Medusa:The man who's last name you have.

Y/N:Yes, Kirei Kotomine, however I've never liked him. I always saw Gilgamesh as my father more than anything, and then theres all that I know about Kirei.

Medusa:What did he do?

Y/N:He's the one who wished for the fuyuki fire, he killed Rin's Father and he took some other oprhans from the fuyuki fire and turned them into mana baterrys.

Medusa:"Shocked"That's horrible.

Y/N:Indeed, however me and Gilgamesh have a plan.

After I say that I start telling Medusa about my and Gilgamesh's plan to flood the earth with grail mud to wipe out the scum and mongrels of the world, how I would throw Kirei into the flood as an act of revenge for all he had done. And how I planed on making ryuudou temple a safe place to keep my freinds and loved ones safe during the flood.

Y/N:I understand if you hate me for this want, or if you don't want me as your master anymore-

Medusa:No it's not anything like that, It's just a lot to take in at once. However you were the first person in this world who hasn't treated me as a monster or as an object, you've treated me as person, you cared for me. The only other people who cared for me were my sisters,

Y/N:"Slient while blushing"

Medusa:You said that you would do anything to procect the people you care for and love. Well I love you, so I will do whatever it takes to make sure the kindness you've shown me is repaid, so you can be as happy as you've made me. So I will never leave your side.

Y/N:"Blushing"Thank you Medusa truly I don't know how to repsond to that other than, I love you to."after I say that she leans down and we kiss and embrace eachother before going to bed.

The next morning
Y/N Pov

After me and Medusa woke up we went into the living room to eat breakfeast with everyone else and Sakura even came over to visit.

Y/N:Oh by the way Sakura do you know how Ayako is doing?

Sakura:Oh yes, she's doing fine. She's expected to make a full recovery in a few days.

Taiga:Well that's good, she'll be able to enjoy her time off from school. Who knows maybe she'll come over here.

Shiour:"from the kitchen"No! I already have enough mouths to feed, esplily when Y/N eats everything.

Rin:Yeah he does have habit of eating everything infront of him.

Artoria(Saber):Indeed this makes him a truly worthy oppent when it comes to eating food.

After we all finished eating breakfeast, me and Medusa went and potroled the city and as we were doing this I was think how out of the problem left the biggest one is Berserker and Illya who are going after Shirou. After thinking about it I start talking to Medusa about it and we start making a plan. 

But before that we make it back to the house with Shirou,Rin and Saber talking about how they were gonna handle Caster and how they fought Kuzuki was her master. They planed on finding him at night, they then asks us if we wanted to help them.

Y/N:Sorry but can't, apparently Kirei needs some help with something improtant and it's going to take all night.

Rin:Well at the very least Rider can-

Medusa:No

Rin:"Shocked"But-

Medusa:No, I wll not leave my master's side.

Y/N:Well sorry guys, wish we could help but can't.

It was now the middle of the day and me and Medusa began to put our plan in place to take the fight to Berserker around the time Shirou,Rin and Saber plan on attacking Kuzuki.

And so I get ready to infultrait the Einzbern castle and get in into something appropiate for the occasion

(He's wearing the mask, And this how his hair normally looks when he doesn't slick it back ,also the open eye is red)

(And he's wearing this)

With that me and Medusa make our way over to the Einzbern castle, after a bit of thinking we manage to get past the bounded field. Medusa goes into spirit form while I sneak around, I managed to sneak around the two gaurds/maids potroling and get ready to break down the door so I can kill Illya when I see this

 Medusa goes into spirit form while I sneak around, I managed to sneak around the two gaurds/maids potroling and get ready to break down the door so I can kill Illya when I see this

Y/N:"Terrified"Oh... Shit.

Oh shit indeed, get ready folks because next chapter Y/N and Medusa are going to be running and fighting for lives like there is no tomorrow. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and remember if you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs check out my patreon link to which is on my profile. Until next time everyone