The Archer in red

Y/N Pov

I woke up and after putting my cloths on walked over to living room which was now completly clean the opposite of how it was last night when Rin summoned that servant,speeking of Rin's having tea as she's talking to her servant and they seem to be getting along now.

Y/N:Good morning you two,you both seem to be getting along now.I take it you worked everything out last night?

Servant in red:We did and I must say I believe I have been summoned by the best master for this war.

Y/N:Your damn right you got summoned by the best. Rin may be an idiot when it comes to anything electronic, but when it comes to being a mage shes a genius.

Rin:Whoa is that praise from you of all people Y/N? It must be my lucky day, if my idiot of a brother is being nice.

Y/N:Shut up Rin,anyway like I said last night I'm a church superviser so I need to see which servant got summoned by who, and then report it back to the church so this whole war goes smoothly. So then which servant are you,Archer or Saber?

Archer:I am an Archer servant.

Y/N:Well then Archer nice to make your acquaintance,by the way you got anymore tea?

I ask as I walk over and sit on a chair and put my feet on the table holding up a cup,and Archer then pours me some tea.

Y/N:Thank you.

Archer then smirks and Rin turns to look at him

Rin:What the heck are you smirking at? More importantly have you managed to remember who you are?

Hearing that I nearly spite my tea out,a servant who can't remember who they are is crazy,the only way that can happen is if something goes wrong with the summoning or if the master messed up.Meaning this can only be.....RIN'S FAULT!!

Archer:Not yet.

Rin:Alright fine,I'll do something about your amnesia in do time. Now get yourself ready to go out Archer I'm going to show you around the city.

Archer:Before we do that master,aren't you forgetting something important

Y/N:Oh don't worry Archer,Rin forgets things all the time.Like how she owes me 25 yen

Archer:"sighs"Oh brother,master the most important exchange of our solemn pact. Has yet to be carried out

Rin:I don't understand,what most important exchange?

Archer:I see,you really aren't a morning person are you girl.

Rin:How dare you call me girl! Who do you-

Y/N:I mean he's got a point you've never been a morning person,and do I have to spell everthing out for you, he's taking about names, what should he call you.

Archer:Someone gets it,so then master what should I call you from now on?

Rin:My name is Rin Tohsaka,you may call me whatever you want."she says as she goes back to drinking her tea

Archer:Then I will call you Rin,yes the sound of it suits you perfectly

And so me,Rin and Archer all go out to show Archer around Fuyuki so he can get familiar with the lay out of the city, unfortunately Rin insisted on multiple pit stops making it take all day long. And of course I had to hear every conversation they had, at one point we where on top of a building and Archer praised Rin and called her"The perfect master"but soon patrol came to an end and we made our way back to the mansion,until Rin saw something and hid I looked to see what it was and it was....

 And of course I had to hear every conversation they had, at one point we where on top of a building and Archer praised Rin and called her"The perfect master"but soon patrol came to an end and we made our way back to the mansion,until Rin saw some...

Gilgamesh talking to Sakura?I decided to wait untill he was done talking to her to ask what was going on,of course Rin has no idea about this and looked at me like I was crazy. After a bit Gilgamesh began walking towards me before speeking

Gilgamesh:O' Y/N fancy running into you this late at night.

Y/N:Same goes for you,out for an other mid night stroll?

Gilgamesh:It's one of the few ways I have of evading my boredom,care to join me?

Y/N:Sure I got nothing better to do.

Rin Pov

After Y/N and the golden haired man finished talking they began walking and talking to eachother like they where close with eachother.It was weird first that man talked to Sakura and now him and Y/N suddenly know eachother,could it be Y/N just never talked about him with me,but how could that be me and Y/N have known eachother for ten years we were basically raised along side one another as siblings .Whatever it is I'll just have to ask Y/N tomorrow.

The next Day

Rin:Kirei it's me,I'v sworn a pact with the Archer.Please officialy list me as a master.

Kirei:No need I did it last night,Y/N told me everything. You have been officaly listed as a master in the holy grail war.Now then what are your plans then? Would you care to stop be for a short vist,I have something for you that your parents left in my care.

Rin:Are you talking about my father's will?If so I already desiphered it and found what he left. I'll stop by if I'm ever in the mood so bye.

Kirei:Rin wai-"Rin hung up again"

Well that all for this chapter folks no story tomorrow, but If you've ever seen the Blazen! Short-Hazama is Smooth then you have some idea of what I'm cooking tomorrow. And remember if you enjoy Fate/Type-Moon amvs check out my patreon link to which is on my profile or you could use the external link at the end of this chapter,until next time everyone bye.