Fate/Smooth

Medusa Pov

Me,Rin,Sakura,Saber and Archer all heard that there was a music concsert going on at the school where Y/N,Shirou,Sakura and Rin went to so we thought to go check it out.

Medusa:Hey Rin have seen Y/N anywhere I haven't seen him since this morning?

Rin:Now that your bring it up,I haven't seen him or Shirou since this morning.

Archer:I'm sure their both doing fine and besides-

Gilgamesh:Oh you mongrels are here as well.

Saber:King of Heroes what are you doing here!?

Gilgamesh:Isn't that obvious! I'm here to watch the consert, same as you lot nothing more nothing less.

Sakura:Well since he's not going to cause any problems I think we can realax.

Lancer:The little lady has got a point there.

Archer:Oh Lancer I didn't know they let dogs here.

Lancer:You wanna go Archer.

Medusa:Wait Lancer if your here who else is here?

Lancer:Well lets see,Theres you five,Goldie,Berserker and his master and Caster and her master.their over there.

Illya:Hey you guys over here!

Rin:Hey there Illya have you seen Shirou or Y/n anywhere?

Illya:I haven't why?

Medusa:Where could they be?

Play the song at the top

Shirou:It's been one week sicne you looked at me Cocked your head to the side and said, "I'm angry"

Rin/Saber/Illya/Sakura:SHIROU!?

Archer:"facepalms"Dumbass

Shirou:Five days since you laughed at me, saying"Get back together, come back and save me" Three day since the living room. I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you. Yesterday, you forgiven me. But it'll still be two days 'till I say I say I'm sorry.

Gilgamesh:Why is this mongrel singing?

Lancer:Who cares. The music is good and the food is great and free,this the best!

Medusa:But if Shirou's there,where's Y/N?

Gilgamesh:Wait what-

Shirou:Hold it now and watch the hoodwink. As I make you stop, think You'll think your looking like Aquaman. I summon fish to the dish, although I like the Chalet Swiss I like the sushi 'cause it's never touched a frying pan. Hot like wasabi when I bust rhymes. Big like LeAnn Rimes, because I'm all about value. Bert Kaepfert's got the mad hits

Gilgamesh:WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS!?

Medusa:It means I lost him!

Gilgamesh:How do you lose him!? He has white hair and has heterochromic eyes one red and the others f---ing gold!

Shirou:You try to match wits, you try to hold me but I bust through. Gonna make a break and take a fake I'd like a stinking aching shake I like vanila, it's the finest of the flavours. Gotta see the show , 'cause then you'll know the vertigo is gonna grow 'Cause it's so dangerous, you'll have to sign a waiver.

Rin:Will both of you calm down this no place for a fight! and besides I'm sure Y/N can take care of himself.

Gilgamesh & Medusa:Hm

Illya:Where could that white haired pest even be?

Gilgamesh & Medusa: WHITE HAIRED PEST!?

Illya:Well uh-