The Grail war descends

Over the next Ten years when Y/N was raised by Kirei and Gilgamesh he also was raised along side the Tsundere queen herself Rin Tohsaka,and oh boy did they hate eachother at first and Kirei had to deal with all of it but soon they started getting along and acted more like siblings...... that is if the sibling got along by arguing. Gilgamesh spent the most time around Y/N and it shows, Y/N has inherited some of Gilgamesh's mannerisms slicked back hair(Just think Qrow from RWBY with slicked back hair but you know with white hair) calling people he hates mongrels, and then personality wise you would think he was raised by Gilgamesh alone. Of  course how can we forget about Y/N's best friend and personal chef Shirou Emiya. Well time for the storie to begin.

Y/N Pov

I'm sitting in the chruch which at this point was more like my home, at the front of the church is my father Kirei Kotomine and him and I both knew something was coming. My father then closes his book before turning to face me.

Kirei:Y/N I'm sure as your aware the fifth grail war has now begun many of the masters of already summond their servant and as members of the church you and I must supervise the war, are you ready?

Y/N:Of course I'm ready you've basically raised me my entire life for this. And besides I think can handle keeping a few mages in line,well if we're done here I'm gonna go check on Rin and see if she summoned her servant yet, see you around old man.

Rin Pov 

After I got out of my bed and got dressed and made all the preperations to summon my servant later, and grabing the pendant for the catylist I make my way down to the door for school until I hear the bell ring,I open the door and I see the idiot

Y/N:Good moring Sis,now what's with that face.

Rin:Why are you here wind for brains?

Y/N:I think that should be obvious ms wonderful personality, the grail war has begun and as a superviser of the war and your brother I thought I might check and see if you summoned your servant yet.

Rin:No I haven't yet I was about to go to school when you had to show up!

Y/N:Come on it's not that bad and besides you can still summon your servant later so lets get to school.

Rin:Your lucky I'm in a good mood today,now come on.

Me and the idiot make our way to the school when we hear someone calls us out.

Ayako:Hey Tohsaka,Kotomine you two are awfully early today.

Rin:sighs.So that's what's going on.

Y/N:Oh hey how's it going Ayako?

Ayako:Not much,want a drink

Y/N:You know it

Rin:Morning Mitsuzuri,by the way do you happen to know what time it is?