Unlimited Blade Works

Shirou's Pov

After Gilgamesh unleashed to might of his weapon, he went back to firing weapons at Cu Chulainn as he puts the weapon he used to deystroy the giant hand back into his Gate of Babylon as him and Y/N look at me with me still on the ground.

Gilgamesh:Is that all you've got? Your just a fake after all, you're incapable of saving anything. It's so painfully obvious even Archer could tell. You're ideals are clearly not you're own, what makes you think you can accomplish something  when you aren't even capable of original thought, you're arrogance breath taking. Hero of Justice? A world where no one cries, don't be ridiculous. Humanity is a beast incapable of enjoying life without sacrifice. Equality is nonsense a lie spouted by those too weak to look upon the darkness. An excuse to cover up the ugliness they can't accept.

Y/N:So then Shirou what will you and borrowed ideals do, because if you truly wish to prove us wrong then get on your feet and show us just what a Hero of Justice can do. After all throughout the years we've been freinds I've never seen you quite or give up so don't you dare start now.

Shirou:"Mentally still on the ground"Yeah, Gilgamesh is right. My feelings aren't my own. They're a mask I wear that I borrowed from someone I watched be a Hero. Back then, I was totally empty inside. Everyone was dying and there was nothing I could do to save them. I tried to convince myself that people can't live without other sacrifice. Otherwise I could never have survived. That's why...That's why I had so much admiration for his ideals. Is that so wrong? Are my feelings fake because I got them from someone else? And if so, does that mean I shouldn't try? No, there's no way that's true. It doesn't matter if it's fake or impossible to achieve. I know I can't cave everything, and that you can't save one person without sacrificing another. And even though I knew it was just an ideal, I've longed for it more and more every day. Even if I had to hurt some to save many, I'd keep reaching for a world where no one ever had to get hurt again. In the end this world was his reward. He once told me that what I believe in--what I've always believed in--what hypocritical. But despite what he said, he stayed true to that same hypocrisy until the day he died. So I can, too. I don't care if it's a borrowed ideal, or if it's fake. It's still my ideal and I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep that dream alive. Even if I never find a single thing I'm searching for.

The magic crest Tohsaka gave me then pulses

Shirou:I get it. All this time, that was it.

I then start to get up as I hear Y/N talk.

Y/N:Now there's the Shirou Emiya I know, you never give up no matter what. Now then Shirou show me everything you got because if really want to save the world then conider this your first step as a Hero of Justice.

Y/N then summons lightning weapons behind him as Gilgamesh watches with a smile on his face as he fires weapons at Cu Chualinn and as Y/N is about to fire the weapons at me, Saber rushes in and fires a blast of air at Gilgamesh while also having the blast be wide spread so it would hit Y/N. Gilgamesh and Y/N both jumped out of the way landing a few feet away from where me and Saber were as Cu Chulainn jumps and lands next to me and Saber

Gilgamesh:"scoffs"

Shirou:Saber!

Saber:Are you okay, Shirou? I will take over from here.

Shirou:No. You go help Tohsaka. Make sure that she's okay. I can handel Y/N, just leave him to me.

Saber:Very well then I will take Gilgamesh

Cu Chualinn:Sorry but that's not happening either, my master said I get to fight Goldie over there and I don't like someone trying interupt my fights and besides that man has just become my prey, so get going Saber and make sure the little lady is alright.