Down in the bar

Y/N Pov

Me,Medusa,Shirou,Rin and Saber had all finally made it to the bar, and man there was a lot going on people drinking like it was the end of the world, people playing pole,throwing axes and even a little archery set up all while playing the song at the top.

Y/N:Ladies, gentlemen do what you want.

And with that me and Medusa were drinking,Shirou was playing pole, Rin was placing bets, Saber was throwing axes, and Archer was leaning agisnt the wall watching the TV. Me and Medusa ordered wine and I was about 7 shots in when I saw Archer leaning agisnt the wall, I sugguested this place so everyone could realx and he's over here still being uptight. And so while Medusa is watching the TV I get up and walk over to Archer.

Y/N:Hey Archer what the hell are doing over here?

Archer:This is a huge waist of time, we could have found caster by now. But insteed we're doing this.

Y/N:"Sighs"Look I get it that your used to to having to fight constantly, but this a chance to realx and take your mind off fighting. I can tell from how you act you probaly lived a hard life, stuff like this gives you chance to forget about it, even if only for little bit. So enjoy it while you can.

Archer:"brief silence"You know you remind me of an old freind I used to have.

Y/N:Really now, well if I was that freind of yours I wouldn't want you standing here and not having fun. So go on and get out there and some fun."I then senced Gilgamesh's mana in the alleyway next to us and decicded to see what he wants to talk about. So I left Archer and walked out into the alleyway and saw Gilgamesh waiting for me.

Gilgamesh:Hello half pint, I see you have obtained a servant. Very good, then again it was to be expected.

Y/N:Oh so you been watching my every move.

Gilgamesh:Indeed, where ever you go entertainment is never far behind. however that's not what I'm here to talk about.

Y/N:Okay then what do you want to talk about?

Gilgamesh:The pathetic false master of Rider came crawling into the church begging Kirei to give him another servant, and he had the gall to offer me as spare servant to the worm.

Y/N:You got to be kinding me, the old man actually did that! Both of them have to pay for this, well the worm bastard first, and then old man is just gonna get his ass kicked by me.

Gilgamesh:Indeed, however I beleive we can use this to our advantge.

Y/N:How so.

Gilgamesh:Well we need someone to act as the grail vessel, so we could could use either of them, the worm's foolishnes shall be his doom. And Kirei will be put in his place, it seems while me and him were raising you he seems to have grown a bit foolsih.

Y/N:Alright sounds like good idea.

Gilgamesh:Glad you agree, but with that out of the way. I see you and your servant are very close.

Y/N:"blushing like crazy and stutering"

Gilgamesh:"laughing"calm down half pint, I'm very proud that you managed to find someone who cares for you in such a manner."As he says this he ruffles my hair"

Y/N:Thank you Gil.

Gilgamesh:Of course well I had best be off, Take of your self okay half pint.

With that Gilgamesh summons a golden motorcycle and drives off with it as I go back into the bar to see Archer having fun by winning the archery game. I then walk over to the ar stand where Medusa was still drinking and watching TV, 

Medusa:And where did you go off to?

Y/N:Oh just had to get a breath of fresh air.

Medusa:Theres something your not telling me.

Y/N:I'll tell you when we get home.

After a bit more time we all walked out of the bar, with everyone walking out with a lot of money from winnig the games. We sence a building that is covered in magical energy and on the inside a shit ton of phantasmal beasts.

Rin:That's a lot a phantasmal beast in one area.

Shirou:You think this could be Caster?

Y/N:With out a doubt, first we need to kill the beasts and even find what causing all the magical energy to build up here.

We all made our way into the building and when we made it to the second floor we saw the phantasmal beasts and there way a crap ton of them and so we got to work. We even made a contest about who could kill the most, Archer and me both killed 70,Medusa killed 58,Saber killed 50, Rin killed 12 and Shirou killed 10. After they were all killed I sence some magical energy and a bunch of people hiding and crying but there was one thing off about them.... they were ghosts

Rin:What do we do, how do we get rid of the ghosts?

Y/N:Let me handle this

Shirou:Are you sure?

Y/N:Shirou,I know what I'm doing."With that I walk foward until I'm infront of the crowd of spirits and hold out my hand and begin chanting"

Y/N:I will kill. I will let live. I will harm and heal. None will escape me. None will escape my sight. Be chrushed. I welcome those who have grown old and those who have lost. Devote yourself to me, learn from me, and obey me. Rest. Do not forget song, do not forget prayer, and do not forget me. I am light and relieve you of all your burdens. Do not pretend. Retribution for forgiveness, betrayal for trust, despair for hope, darkness for light, dark death for the living. Relief is in my hands. I will add oil to your sins and leave a mark. Eternal life is given though death.-Ask for forgiveness here. I, the incarnation, will swear.-Kyrie eleison.

Half way through the chant a white light apperde around the ghosts, as everyone else watched me preform the incantaion. And when I was done the spirits had all faded away with the light. I then turn around and begin walking out.

Shirou:Hey wait up Y/N!

Rin:What the hell was that!?

Artoria(Saber):Indeed how did you do that?

Y/N:It's a church incantation used for exorcising something. Now come on it's time to go to bed.

After we made it back to Shirou's house and eat food, we were all about to go to bed and when I walking into my room I saw Medusa in a new set of clothes sitting on the bed

Medusa:I do believe I promised you a lap rest earlier.

I walk over to her blushing like crazy and lay my head down on her lap, and she then starts stroking my hair and talking.

Medusa:So are you going to tell me where you went when we we're at the bar.

Y/N:-

And thats all for this chapter, next chapter Medusa will learn Y/N's backstory and find out what he wants. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and remember if you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs check out my patreon link to which is on my profile or use the external link at the end of this chapter.Until next time everyone.