The prelude to the dual

Y/N's Pov

After Gilgamesh told Saber, Archer, Cu Chulainn, Shirou,Medusa and Rin the truth of the holy grail, how the grail is corrupted, how it is a weapon, how learned of it's true nature, how its shows that Humanity in this current era is utter trash and how he is going to use it to wipe out most of humanity and rule over the survivers, with castle being on fire he left and the group with Y/N took their leave just a bit away from the now burning Einzbern Castle. Cu Chulainn sits on a big tree branch while Shirou and Rin stand in front of Y/N who has Medusa in between the the three with Archer leaning against a tree while Saber looks at the ground still holding her invisible sword.

Shirou:Y/N is what Gilgamesh said true?

Y/N:It is, the grail is corrupted it is no wish granter it's just a death bringer

Rin:Why didn't you tell us?

Y/N:Much like my other secrets I had a reason for keeping this secret, and this time it's because I knew it would break Saber's heart to know the thing she's been seeking is forever out of her reach and that it's corrupted. Well all that's left to do is complet the plan me and Gil and wipe up the sinful, disgusting mongrels of this world, come on you guys.

Shirou:Sorry old buddy I know you have your own reasons for wanting to go with that plan, but I can't let it happen and I can't let you carry it out.

Y/N:You seriously want to stop me after everything you learned about the grail and this blasphemous war, even after you learned about your Fate and that your destined to be beytrayed over and over again my those mongrels! You still want to save them!

Shirou & Archer:Yes no matter what happens to me I will never look back on my ideals again, because I swore I would become a hero of justice and that means saving everyone I can no matter what.

Y/N:"looking down"Rin?

Rin:It's your choice Y/N I trust you.

Y/N:"still looking down"Saber, Cu, Medusa.

Saber:...

Cu Chulainn:it's your call kid.

Medusa:I'll be by your side no matter what choice you make Y/N.

Y/N:Fine I'll give those mongrels a chance but only because you asked.

Shirou:Thanks old friend.

Y/N:Oh don't think your getting off that easy buddy, you want to hold their lives so dear and precious. Then I'll force you to make sure if they're truly worth risking your life for.

Shirou:What are-

Y/N:A dual just between you and me Shirou, no Rin no servants no Gil. Just a dual between you and me, if I win the plan goes through and if you win the plan stops and you can use Saber's Noble Phantasm to deystroy the grail.

Shirou:If that's what it takes then so be it old friend.

Saber:Y/N how could you still remain loyal to Gilgamesh and how could you keep so many secrets from all of us.

Y/N:Simple Gilgamesh is my father I can't beytray him or anyone I care for, as for why keep secrets I do it because I try to keep the people I care for safe that and soon after Kirei first told me to keep secrets it just became a force of habit.

Saber:So what you don't trust us.

Y/N:Saber it's not like th-

suddenly and without waring Saber charges foward pushing Medusa out of the way and stabs Y/N in the gut and pushes him into a tree as she stabs him much to the shock of everyone present even Archer didn't see it coming with Rin screaming out Y/N's name.

Y/N:"coughs up blood"

Saber:Your just like Mord-"before Saber finishes Medusa wraps her chain around Saber neck and pull her away from Y/N before wrapping her up in the chains as Shirou, Rin and Archer running over to Y/N who's on the ground coughing up blood holding the spot he got stabbed in with Cu Chulain standing with Medusa in case Saber charges again as she tries to break the chain.

Medusa:"Angry"What the hell is wrong with you Saber! Why would you attack him!?

Cu Chulainn:Yeah I wanna know too, the kid may have kept secrets and lied but he never beytreyed us and he's still a good person. And at least he's giving a chance.

Rin:yelling"Hang on Y/N. Shirou, Archer, Medusa come help me stop the bleeding!

Medusa:Lancer hold the chains, I have to go help Y/N.

Cu Chulainn:Got it.

Y/N then pulls his left hand to his mouth and bites into into it as he charges his right hand with lightning and burns spot he got stabed in the pain causes him to further bite into his hand drawing blood from it. With Medusa helping Y/N up as Shirou, Archer and Rin stay by his side

Shirou:"yelling"What the heck Saber!

Saber:"Yelling"How do we know he's not lying again or keeping more secrets, he's a traitor. He can't be trusted.

Y/N:"coughing up blood while talking" I'm not lying and I'm not keeping secrets anymore, and for the record I though I could trust you to try and understand why I did it. But it seems you truly are a wicked woman.

Shirou Pov

 Cu Chulainn then realeses Saber from Medusa's chains as Archer holds Saber back from trying to attack Y/N again, Cu Chulainn then goes over to Y/N who's hold the spot he got stabed in while Medusa helps him stand. Soon Y/N regains his footing again and is able to stand and walk again.

Y/N:Shirou our dual while be at Ryuudou temple, I'll be waiting for you there. Goodbye for now Shirou, Rin Archer.

Rin:Wait your leaving already?

Y/N:What choice do I have one of the people I trusted just stabbed me in the gut, sorry if I don't very welcomed sis.

Archer:Your really serious about this aren't you, well theres no stoping you now after all you've always been stubborn.

Y/N:Your one to talk your just as much a stubborn idiot as me. Well until we met again old friend.

Archer and Y/N then fist bumb, as Y/N walks away with Medusa and Cu Chulainn leaving me, Rin, Archer and Saber near the almost completely burned down Einzbern castle.

__________________________________________________________

Medea: Thats all for this chapter everyone hope you enjoyed, if you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs go check out the writer's Patreon which is available through the external link at the end of the chapter or the writer's profile.

And if you have any questions for me, then go over to the Q&A and put your questions there. Now with all that said and done I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Until next time everyone.