The truth is revealed

Y/N Pov

After having breakfeast all of us start making a plan on what to do, first Saber was taken by Caster, Archer betreyed Rin and joined Caster, and the Matou house was destroyed. Rin finally said we go to Berserker

which was a bit worrying for me of what Gilgamesh had planed today, but screw it, we went to the Einzbern castle and after we make our way there Rin starts talking about how the Einzbern bounded field works until she gets hit the bounded field's defence. She is sent back and falls ass first on the ground.

Y/N:Rin you are incredibly stupid, look me and Medusa have been throught here so we know how to evade the traps so follow our lead.

After that we made our way to the castle until we heard fightning and explosions coming from the castle, Shirou and Rin rush to the castle. I just sigh because I know what's going on. After a lot of running we finally made it to the castle and saw Berserker in chains

I then see Gilgamesh summons a spear as he fires it out of the gate of babylon and into Berserker's cheast, Illya starts crying at the site of it that is before Gil slashs out her eyes and then stabs her

I then see Gilgamesh summons a spear as he fires it out of the gate of babylon and into Berserker's cheast, Illya starts crying at the site of it that is before Gil slashs out her eyes and then stabs her. Shirou became enraged and tried to run at him but he was stoped by Rin holding him down, I felt sorry that this had to happen to a little girl but I knew this was a far better fate for her then becoming the grail. And I stood behind a pillar with Medusa in spirit form.

Gilgamesh is about to take out Illya's heart but then Berserker breaks out of the chains and tries to charge at Gil but he summons two spears to stab Berserker and with that Berserker is dead.

Shirou then breaks free from Rin hold and yells

Shirou:Stop it you bastard!

Gilgamesh fires a weapon at the leage where Shirou and Rin where making them fall to the floor he was on, I just jumped down

Y/N:Hey Gil, looks like the plan is going rather well on your end." I calmly say as he takes out Illya's heart.

Gilgamesh:Indeed, however Y/N, why did you bring that faker here with you?

Shirou:Hold-

I punch Shirou in face and grab his collar

Y/N:Shirou lisnten. I know you want to proctect everyone, but you can't, or are you forgetting the fact she tried to kill you,me,Saber and Rin all in one night.

Shirou:That's not the point, he-

Y/N:What killed her, we are in a war Shiour, it's kill or be killed if you still don't understand that then it's clear you don't know how this world works!

Shirou:What do you mean!?

Y/N:Your a simple person and it shows, you think in white and black, that if someone kills there evil, that someone saves others there good. And if you can't get that through your think metal head, you will never understand my veiw on this digusting world! There is nothing more to talk about, just think about what I said.

As say as I walk over to gil

Gilgamesh:Oh I must say that was queit the speach there Y/N, truely it seems your talent for theatrics have goten better.

Y/N:Your one to talk, after all who do you think you think I got those theatrics from.

Gilgamesh:Very funny halfpint. And you over your Y/N's best friend and Saber's master. This is rather unexpected, you may have the desire to fight but nothing else. Without your precious Saber you are just an announce. The only reason I let you live is because you are Y/N's closest freind

Shinji(Bastard):Hey wait what are is Kotomine doing-

Y/N & Gilgamesh:"Death glare"

Shinji(Bastard):"Shuts up"

Y/N:I almost forgot the worm was alive, by the way I blew up your house.

Shinji(Bastard)YOU WHAT!? GILAGMESH KILL HIM!

Gilgamesh:You dare to order me around, going even further you dare order me to attack my son.

Shirou,Rin & Shinji(bastard):WHAT!?

Y/N:Can all of you just be queit, and worm shit shut up.

Rin then shows up and gets ready to fire a gandre shot at Shinji(Bastard)

Rin:Y/N explain yourself, what's going on! Or Shinji(Bastard)dies

Gilgamesh:Really, you choose to make a threat, insteed of simply killing him. Because you realized his demise would not be sufficient to stop me nor Y/N.

Rin:Yes that's right, but lossing your master would still be a serious blow for you.

Gilgamesh:Y/N do you intend to stay with them for a little longer?

Y/N:Yes I shall.

With that Gilgamesh nods and walks to the door as I walk towards Shirou.

Shinji(Bastard):"In the most pathetic tone"Wait where are you going!?

Gilgamesh:The situation has changed, I have all I need to make a vessel.

(Rin and Shinji(bastard) have there back and further because I don't want to give Shinji(bastard)anymore lines then I have to

Shinji(Batstard):You little-

Y/N:If you value your arms you'll hold your tonge, you flithy worm.

Gilgamesh:He is right, you had best be queit. And besides if we dawdle here any longer this will spoil"He says as he holds Illya's heart.

With that Gilgamesh leaves with the Worm pathecticly following behind him.

Shirou:Alright Y/N what the hell was that!?

Rin:Yeah and did that guy mean when he said you were his son you told me he was a freind!

Y/N:Rin can you not pick up on lies. That was Gilgamesh the man who saved my life from the Fuyuki fire and the man I see as my Father. As for what's going on, you might wanna have seat. This gonna take a while.

It seems Shirou and Rin are going to find out Y/N's story, how much he's been keeping from them and maybe more.I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and remember if you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs check out my patreon where must of my videos are free.The link to my Patreon is on my profile. Until next time everyone