Archer's True Name

Y/N's Pov

After the blinding light died down, I opened my eye to find myself, Medusa, Saber, Rin, Shirou and Archer all in a world of swords, large gears were in the sky which was covered by dark clouds, as if this world was forever stuck at dusk, swords stabed into the ground as far as the eye could see like grave stones on a hill

There was no doubt in my mind this was Archer's Reality marble, I could hear Rin talking to Archer about how this Reality Marble worked and he was an Acher.

Y/N:Archer..who are you?

Archer:In life, before I became a heroic spirit, I was a mage myself.

Medusa:You Noble Phantasm, what is it Archer.

Archer:I possess no sword neither holy nor demonic. The world that you see, is all that I have. If a Noble Phantasm is the symbol of ones heroic spirit, this reality marble is mine. One look at a weapon and a reproduction is instantly created here, that is my ability, my power as a heroic spirit.

Y/N:So your just some Faker who uses others weapons as arrows.

Archer:You aren't wrong, all of these weapons you see around you are fake, this wolrd is my Noble Phantasm and that is enough.

Now that I really thought about it, while the two were diffrent in concept. Gil's Gate of Babylon and Archer's Reality marble were simular, If Gil's Gate of Babylon is a vault of infinte weapons Archer's Reality marbel was a wolrd of infinte swords.

Saber:So your telling us that this baren wasteland is where you ended up in life.

Archer:It's seem your both being staight to the point. Would you and Y/N care to test it out, I'd be happy to replicat that holy sword of yours and as well as those Black keys and Sword of Y/N's.

Saber:My holy sword.

Archer:Yes it would certenly result in my demise, but I can make a faithful approximation. One that would kill you too., but I wonder, could any of the humans in the visintiy survive a clash between two holy sword?

Medusa:You wouldn't dare Archer. If you try it I'll show you the power of the Gorgon.

Shirou:Son of a-

Swords are summoned in the mid air behind Archer.

Archer:Dodge if you wish, but doing so would be fatal for the person behind you.

Saber readies herself as Medusa lets me go as I stand up getting ready to move with her and Saber when Shirou runs past us

Saber:What!

Y/N:Shirou Wait Damn It-coughts up blood again from the injures before(Being stabed in the gut and cheast by mini swords and being cut into by 9 feet tall swords hurt like a bitch.

Y/N:Damn it!

Shirou Pov

Shirou:"Mentally"Y/N you stay out of this, because this time I'm gonna save you, just like you rushed into against Berserker and when you fough Assassin for my sake, now I repay that debt. And besides if what I've learned about the rules of copying is true, this might actully do it. Trace On.