Gilgamesh's path

Gilgamesh's Pov,Nine years ago

To think it was already a year ago that victory was stolen away from me by Saber and that I found Y/N in that fire, speaking of Y/N I was out walking with Y/N after picking him up from school and needless to say he was a good child. For the first few five months after I and Kirei adopted him and saved him from the Fuyuki fire he rarely ever talked and this was not without reason, much like my self he shallowed by Grail mud and it showed him the worst parts of humanity which of course scared his young mind and as to why the grail did not consume him, even I do not know. He only ever spoke with me with him asking me about my myth and life or asking me to tell him legends of other heroes. Eventually after spending much time with him he learned to speak more and more eventually speaking to Kirei as well however it seems letting him know the truth of the grail has caused him to become unwilling to speak with most people only speaking to myself, Kirei and the Tohsaka girl Rin Tohsaka who's like his sister.

Gilgamesh:Tell me Y/N are you ever going to find some friends.

kid Y/N:Friends?

Gilgamesh:Yes friends are people close and important to you.

kid Y/N:Who needs them people suck anyways, and besides I have you, Kirei and Rin.

Gilgamesh:That's true but we're family, allow me to tell you more about my life my boy. Once I was like you I never got close enough with people to creat bonds with them but that is until I met Enkidu, Enkidu was sent to bind me back to the will of the gods and we fough for three days and three nights but by the end of it we learned to respect eachother and soon after he became my best and only friend  in this entire world.

Kid Y/N:So a friend is someone you hold really dear to you.

Gilgamesh:Indeed my boy you can have as many or as few friends as you want just know that whatever bond form with them you must treasure it, for you see the bonds between dear friends is a great and priceless treasure all on it's own.

I then ruffle Y/N's hair before talking again

Gilgamesh:Now come along halfpint after all you said you wished to see that Dragon ball movie right.

Kid Y/N:Right lets go.

One year later, still Gilgamesh's Pov

I was reading a magazine about motorcycles that Y/N had given me as a gift, when Y/N came into the room looking very happy.

Child Y/N:Dad I have great news, I just made my first ever friend.

Gilgamesh:Really now who.

Child Y/N:His name is Shirou, Shirou Emiya he's super fun to be around and he's a really nice guy.

Gilgamesh:Really tell me more.

Over the years I watched Y/N grow up and he even gained more friends but still kept the number of it small, he gained some of my and Kirei's behaviros and even his own, but that didn't change that I was happy he found people who cared for him and people he could be close to just as me and Enkidu were. In truth Y/N much like Enkidu and Siduri, he is some one I hold dear and I will never forget him for he truly is my son.

Current day, forest. Gilgamesh's Pov

As was walking after telling Y/N's friends about the grail and how I will use it, when I saw the pitiful worm(The bastard known as Shinji) holding his bleeding chest and missing his left arm screaming about something, before he finally stops and see I stand before him and as says something.

Gilgamesh:Well it looks like your injured, exellent work as usual.

The worm starts talking again, this time saying how Y/N cut off his,Lancer stabbed him in the chest and how Y/N threated him, good job son your getting better at scaring the mongrels.

Gilgamesh:I was wondering why the girl was still alive but that explains it, and what about the priest.

The worm says Kirei is dead and that Tohsaka slipped through his figures and that Y/N is going to kill him, which I very much want to see. But then this worm had the audacity to insult me.

Gilgamesh:Yes well a pitty isn't it.

The worm speaks again, I have patience with as I sence Y/N's presence hiding in the shadows with his servants Rider and Lancer, ready to strike the worm down. I then summon the homucules's heart into my hand ready to progress my plan.

Gilgamesh:Calm down I can produce the grail.

The mongrel starts talking again before being stabbed in the back by Y/N with three black keys.

Y/N:You Bloody fool, Your the sacrifice."Y/N then electrocutes the worm as he cuts off his legs as I stuff the heart into the worms body, with Y/N pulling the black keys out and jumping back with me steping back watching the worm writhe in pain on the ground.

Gilgamesh:You wanted to possess the grail, happy to give it to you when somethings important you should keep it close always.

Y/N:Look on the bright side you worm, for once in your worthless life your useful for something.

The pittiful worm's flesh starts grotesticly expanding and warping as he bleeds and as his very flesh starts to consume him.

Gilgamesh:Not a pretty picture is it? still, it doesn't make any less delecious. At least some such as yourself will spew forth a fine mud indeed. I can't wait, come along now Y/N.

Y/N:Of course father, Medusa, Cu Chulainn come on.

Y/N's servants start talking as we begin walking foward.

Medusa:Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Cu Chulainn:At least the douchebag got what he deserved.

The pitiful grotesic worm starts begging for help say it hurts. and as he counties to cry and wine in pain as his flesh grows and expands consuming him Y/N throws a dagger at the worms throat piercing it as hands grow out of the the growing flesh and pull the worm into it.                                    ___________________________________________________________

Medea:Thats all for this chapter everyone and-

FINNALLY I'M GETTING TO THAT PART OF THE STROY WHERE I KILL THAT PIECE OF SHIT!

Medea:Moving on, if you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs go check out the writer's Patreon which is available throught the external link at the end of the chapter and the writer's proflie.

And if you have any questions for me then put your questions in the Q&A, and I will do my best to answer them. Until next time everyone.