The battle of Servants

Y/N's Pov

From where I lay I can hear everything that transpired, from Shirou's little spech, Lancer saying the seventh servant was here before getting sent flying out of the shed and now a female voice belonging to this seventh servant,asking Shirou if he is her master,

Servant:Are you my master?

Shirou:Your master?

Saber:I am your servant Saber, I have come in response to your summons. Your order master?

After that I hear Shirou groan in pain a bit before Saber speeks again

Saber:My sword will henceforth be at your side, your fate is now my fate, our pact is now sealed.

and like that the Saber servant rushes out to face Lancer,and leaves me stuck under the door! And the Shirou comes out

Shirou:Wait!-

Y/N:Oh hey there Shirou looks like you really were the seventh master.

Shirou:What!? Y/n how did you?-

Y/N:Shirou how about you stop asking questions. AND GET THIS DOOR OFF OF ME!!!

Shirou:Oh right!

As Shirou's doing that I turn to look at the fight between Saber and Lancer, both of the exchancged quick blows before getting ready to reengage one another. Me and Shirou both stay silent knowing we can't this fight, Saber rushes towards Lancer and both in gauge in a high speed clash, but Saber maneged to push Lancer back. stumbling Lancer regains his footing before rushing at Saber trying to stab her with his crimson spear, but Saber bated the attack away before forcing Lancer back with multiple attacks, Lancer swings his spear making Saber jump back just to spin towards him and try to slash at his neck. Lancer was able to block this with his spear, he pushes Saber's sword away before using his spear to help him jump back and got ready to reenage Saber again.

Lancer:Who do you think are,concealing your weapon like some kind of a coward!

Saber rushes Lancer and tries to cut him but he  jumps and evades it,

Saber:Whats the matter Lancer,simply standing there will give spearmen a bad name. If you will not come to me I will go to you.

Lancer:Before you do let me ask you this. Is a sword your Noble Phantasm?

Saber:Perhaps, perhaps not. It may be a battle arm or a pole arm

Y/N:Okay now thats bullshit, it's obviously a sword from how your swinging and holding it.

Saber just turns a looks at me, with a look that can be described as the"You had to ruin my cool moment,didn't you"look.

Lancer:Hm seems like the kid's got a sense of humor. Now then swordsmen I have one more question for you, sence this is our first meeting would you like to just call it a draw?