The Matou's burn for their sins

Y/N Pov

After me and Medusa woke up we saw that Shirou had made it back to the house, after talking to him and multiple hours later. I gave Shirou a phone so he could call me incase something happend, and deceided now was the time to put a plan of mine into action. And that was to make that Bastard Zouken pay for everything that him and Shinji(BASTARD) have done to Sakura, of course me and Gil needed Shinji(Bastard) alive so can turn him into the grail vessel that just leaves the old mongrel.

Me and Medusa made our way over to the Matou residence I jump up and open the window into Sakura's room, luckily she was fully clothed and asleep. Which made step one of my plan very easy, which was grab Sakura and pick her up. Now here comes step two, the worm bastard apperes, and if your wondering Shinji(BASTARD) is not in the house.

Zouken:And just what do you think your doing?

Y/N:"coldly"I don't answer Mongrels.

With that I throw four black keys at the ground where he is which then makes a holy barrier around him traping him and melting him while he's in it, with that I jump out of the window with Sakura in my arms and give Medusa the signal to use her noble phantasm to deystroy this place.

She first summons a magic circle infront of her before she gets on a pegasus and then flys into the air on it's back before charging at the place of sin that hurt Sakura

Medusa:Bellerophon!

And like that a huge explosion of light goes off and when it fades I see Medusa land next to me, as I see the Matou house deystoyed.

Y/N:Excellent job beloved, after a show like that I must put on one of equal measure.

Medusa:By all means dear the floor is yours.

I set Sakura down on the ground and pull out my sword and look and see the worm pit Sakura was forced to lay in for ten years and it's makes what I'm about to do a whole lot better. I point my sword to the heavens sending a singal to Rijin and then a monster of lightning appers in the sky.

 I point my sword to the heavens sending a singal to Rijin and then a monster of lightning appers in the sky

Y/N:May this strike burn away you mongrels, may this strike deystroy those who may bring harm to other. BE DEVORED BY THE LIGHTNING GOD'S WRATH!!! SWORD OF LIGHTNING,RAIJU!

And like that the monster dashed to my sword and super charged it and I made a foward slash toward the pit and a huge stream of lightning is send foward and deystroys everything in that pit leaving nothing but a scorched hole in the ground.

Medusa:Why didn't you tell me you could do that?

Y/N:Sorry beloved between all that been happing and falling even more in love with you, I forgot to bring it up.

Medusa:Your lucky that I love you.

Y/N:I know. Tell you what I'll explain on our way to Rin's house.

Medusa:Very well.

I grabed Sakura and me and Medusa made our way to Rin's house, and I explained how I met Raijin and how he gave me a noble phantasm. Before long we made it to Rin's house and I got to work on getting the creast worm out of her, I got most of them out of there but the one I was looking for was the core worm and before long I found it and tore it out of her and crushed it. Meaning Sakura was now free and Zouken was finally dead.

After that I get a call on my phone and see it's from Shirou, and my God he had a hell of a day, first he said he went after Rin and Archer who were going Caster to get Saber back. Then Archer betrayed Rin and joined Caster, then Shirou saved Rin, they left the chruch had a heart to heart and now they were a couple!?

Y/N:"Dumbfounded"Shirou, for once in my life I am at lose for words. Tell you what me and Medusa will be right over where you guys are. okay bye.

Medusa:What happend dear?

Y/N:A lot, a hell of a lot.

After explaining everything to Medusa we grab Sakura and make our over to Shirou's house, and set Sakura in a bed and after a breif talk with Shirou and Rin and telling them about what we did, we all go to bed for the night.

Sorry this chapter is shorter then it would be normally, I just wanted to get everything set into montion before I do another super long chapter. Remember if you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs go check out my patreon link to which is on my prfoile, most of my videos are free. Until next time everyone