The seventh master and servant arrive

Y/N Pov

I'm running as fast as I can to get to Shirou's house before the unkown servant I sensed gets to him.I'm running though construction sites,yards, people, jumping over cars,fences at one point even houses before I finaly got there.

Y/N:Please don't be dead.

I walk in and looked for a bit and saw Shirou alive on the ground with a blood stain on his shirt and a bruse on his face, I was still woried but it lessned now that I know he's still alive.

Y/N:Shirou what happend to you!?

Shirou:What Y/N! What are you doing here!?

Y/N:That's not important right now, what-

Suddenly both me and Shirou  sense a presence about to attack, luckily we were both able to dodge in time. And now we're face to face with a servant clad in blue wielding a red spear. Shirou grabs a spare pole that was laying around and I take out six black keys, with three in each hand.

Servant in blue:Oh well so much for trying to be considerate. It hurts more if you see it coming

Y/N:I take it from that spear of yours, that you are the lancer of this war.

Lancer:You got that right kid. And judging from those weapons in your hand and from how your acting that your one of the supervisers for this war. Correct?

Y/N:Indeed I am, Lancer. Now answer me, Why have you attcked this place!?

Lancer:Sorry but I'm under commond seal not to tell you and to elminate witnesses.

Shirou:What are you two talking about!?

Lancer:But still I can't beleive I got to kill the same person twice in one day"He then spins his spear and gets ready to fight us"I guess the human world is a bloody place whatever the era

As both me and Shirou get ready for combat agisnt Lancer I here Shirou say the phrase I've heard from for seven years

Shirou:Trace on,"After this green lines of engery run through the pole in Shirou's hand renforcing it"

Lancer looks suprised at first before going back to being ready for battle like a true warrior. and now focuses on Shirou when talking

Lancer:This time kid your going straight to the after life and tell you what I'll send your buddy with you so you don't get lonely.

Y/N:If you think you can kill us then by all means give it your best shoot Lancer, because we'll be doing the same for you.

Lancer:O' looks like you got some fight in you. How about this tell me your names before I kill you two.

Shirou:I'm Shirou Emiya

Y/N:Y/N Kotomine

After hearing my last name Lancer stops a bit,as if he was thinking about something before going back to being ready. He then lunges towords Shirou who blocks the blow from hitting him directly but it still grazed his right arm. I then jump at Lancer and slash at him but he maneges to bloock the attack before spining around and trying to bringing his spear down like a sword onto my head. I was able to block the attack with my black keys getting the both of us into a weapon lock, Shirou rushes in a swing the pole at Lancer who then moves to the side and kicks Shirou in to me and sends both of us flying into the back yard

And the once we both land on the ground Lancer apperes in front of Shirou and kicks away. and then tries to stab me in shoulder, but I was able to dodge to my right and slashed lancer in the side...that is before he kicked me and the back and sent me flying towards the wall and when I hit the wall it made at huge dent in it and when I turned to look I saw that at the last second I maneged to stab a black key into Lancer's leg, which he pulled out and threw to the side.

Lancer:Eh I was kind enough to give you two a chance but you blew it.

He says as he turns to face Shirou who then runs into the shed, much to my and Lancer's displeasure

Lancer:Geez, come on kid man up already, your freind was more than ready for this.

As Lancer says this I run towards him, and charge three of my black keys with lightning trying to stab him in the chest but he just turned around and broke all three of the black keys in my left hand with his spear. before kicking me into one of the doors of the shed after which it then falls right on top of me after that Lancer rushed after Shirou and while he ran past me he droped a ruin on the part of the door that fell on me increasing it's weight, keeping me there unable to do anything.

No Ones Pov

Lancer rushes after Shirou trying to stab him, Luckily Shirou grab a sheet of paper and renforced it of course after a short clash with Lancer's red spear it broke causing Shirou to fall back

Lancer:Check mate, that last move was pretty suprising kid. But I still don't get it though your fast on your feet but your hopless at magecraft, you do have a knack for it, it could be that you where ment to be the seventh master. Well even if you were this is the end for you.

Lancer says as he prepares his spear to pierce the boys heart as it did earlier this night.

Shirou:Screw this! My life was spared. so I'm not going to die that easily! I have to live to fulill my obligations, I'm not going to die in a place like this .

As he says this commond seals form on Shirou's left hand and at the same time Lancer thrusts his spear foward and the summoning circle activates.

Shirou:For no good reason by a guy like you, who kills people like it's nothing!

And like that a new player arrives on stage and strike and lancer whos in the middle of an attack and sending him flying out of the shed

Lancer:The seventh servant is here!

and like that the only ones in the shed is the new servant and Shirou. and the servant turns to confront her summoner

Servant:Are you my master?

And that's where we're ending this for now, for Saber's summonig I was going to put a video of it but wattpad refused to let me,so I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Got a question would you guys like to see me make a Grand order sequal to this one I finish it? If so I'll make a servant Bio for Y/N, so let me know if you guys would like to see that. And remeber if you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs check out my Patreon link to which is on my profile or use the external link at the end of the chapter,until next time everyone.