Lightning's Rebellion

Y/N's Pov

Me,Medusa,Shirou, Cu Chulainn and Saber made our way over to the ruined and empty Einzbern Castle. We now stood in the hall where Gil fough and killed Berserker and Illya, we looked foward up at the top of the stairs Archer was sitting down.

Archer:Your sure took your time getting here, Shirou Emiya.

Shirou:Yeah I finally understand, theres no way there were two of those pendants. Originally-

Archer:That's right. You see after your life was spared you carried it the rest of your life, a unique momento that belonged to Rin Tohsaka's father. A Heroic spirit cannot be summoned without a catalyst but Rin Tohsaka didn't have one to use in the invocation. That's why she assumed wrongly of course that she had summoned a Servant at random, but no Heroic spirit is ever called upon by chance a link must exist between the summoner and the Heroic spirt.

Medusa:Wait if Rin didn't have the catalyst herself, then

Archer:Yes, that piece of the puzzle was provided by the Heroic spirit being summoned and not the summoner.

Saber:Where Heroic spirits are held time does not exist, those from the past are no diffrent from those yet to come.

Medusa:Which can only mean.

Archer:Right, it means it's quite possible to summon a Heroic spirit from the future.

Y/N:Archer wheres Rin?

Archer:I gave her to Shinji(worm suckingBastard)Matou when he stoped by.

As he says that lightning starts surging around me, as Shirou yells at Archer, Cu speaks

Cu Chulainn:Take it easy kid, you, me and Rider are going to save the little lady after all.

Y/N:Your right, it's just the though of him touching her that makes me sick.

Cu Chulainn:Alright then boss, then how about we get going now. Cause I think now you can kill two birds with one stone here, after all my former master is going to be here.

Y/N:Right. Shirou you just focues on Archer, leave Rin to me.

Shirou:Of course, you just hurry back. I want you to see the fight.

Y/N:No promises old buddy. Just don't you dare going dying.

Shirou:I could say same thing to you.

Y/N:Oh please theres no way I'd ever die before you.

Even thought Archer stood in the shadows I could almost see him look in pain when I said it, but I couldn't worry about that right now.

Y/N:Alright then, Medusa, Cu lets go.

Medusa:Of course dear.

Cu Chulainn:time to get moving.

Me, Medusa and Cu all left the room to go find Rin, Cu useed one of his runes to track where Rin was so we could get there.

No one's Pov

Rin is slaped by the piece of worm shit as he starts talking as Rin talks back, but foolish bastard doesn't know when shut up. The Bastard then puts his filthy hands on Rin's legs. But a rune hits the back of his head, he then stops and holds the back of his head

And then Cu Chulainn back hands the shit out of the worm bastard sending him ragdolling in wooden boxs (I Tried to put the video of Cu punching Shinji but it didn't work, so go watch it on your own)

Cu Chulainn:"Sarcastically"Really sorry about that, I meant to say stop but I punched you insteed.

Y/N:No need to apologize Cu Chulainn, after all the bastard had it coming.