The war calls his name

By the way I lied the new chapter comes out now enjoy

Rin Pov

As I make my way to school me and Archer were talking about how there might be a threat at school and how there might be another mage there at first I though nothing about until I got to the school grounds and sensed a ton of magical energy almost like a bounded field. Before I do anything I needed to talk to Archer about this and then find Y/N and see if he can help out.

Rin:This is more than a little pocket of stale air, can you tell if a bounded field has already been set up here?

Archer:"telephathically"Not fully, but preparations seem to be well under way. To act so boldly this person is either a hevy hitter-

Rin:Or is a complet novus, it's a third rate hack if the field can be sensed by others.Its sloppy a first rate mage stays hidden until their ready to strike.

Archer:"telephathically"Okay Rin,what is your plan?

Rin:I don't give a damn whether this person is first rate or third, whoever dare to start putting up crude garbage like this in my territory gets taken out end of story. Archer after school we'll start by examing the bounded field, We'll decide whether to remove it or not once we know what kind of field it is.

As I finish saying this I hear papers drop behind me,I turn to look and see it's Sakura so I decide to go help her.

Rin:Archer we'll talk later. Here let me help you out Sakura.

Sakura:Oh ms Tohsaka... thank you so much for your help really.

Rin:It's no problem at all, so you taking these to your class?

Sakura:No to Mister Kuzuki, he told me to bring them back because there was a typo.

Rin:Kuzuki is a prefectionist alright.

After I help Sakura pick up her papers I leave for my class and luckily I found Y/N, I saw him come out from the stairway but the thing is I saw his hands were covered in blood and it was driping everywhere. Did he get into a fight again, did he get hurt or-

Y/N:Oh hey Rin been looking for you, how's it going?

Rin:Eh.

Y/N:Good now come with me, we need to talk.

Rin:What, hey wait-

I say as Y/N pulls me up stair and we stand in the half way point between the second and third floor, but on our way there I saw what looked like more blood on the stairway below us.

Y/N:I'm sure you and Archer have already sensed the magical energy here somethings going on. And we need to find whoever is responsible for it now.

Rin:Hang on why do you want to stop the bounded field.

Y/N:Two reasons. One this bounded field could put you and my freinds in danger, two whoever this person is ,their most likely a master whos breaking the rules by putting everyone here in danger and as a member of the church. I have to supervise and make sure everyone follows the rules of the holy grail war.

Rin:Well glad we could agree on that, me and archer plan on looking at the field after school, so tell you what after me and him find out what kind of field it is, then you can get involved.

Y/N:Alright that sounds alright, come on Rin we got class soon.

Rin:Hang on Y/N why are your hands coverd in blood?

Y/N:Oh this well, Kuzuki told me and Shirou to help out the drama club out set up a play they where gonna have soon, and I ended up triping while holding a bucket of fake blood and well you can see the result.

Rin:I guess,but since you're here. Who was that golden haired man you were talking to last night and how did you two know eachother?

Y/N:What I can't have friends with out you knowing, he's an old friend of mine we were just catching up is all.

Rin:Well okay but-

"Ring,Ring,Ring... Ring,Ring,Ring"

Y/N:Oh hang on I got to take this.

He says as pulls out a black flip phone and walks away for a bit, and after talking to someone over the phone the call ends and he turns to face me.

Y/N:Hey Rin it looks like something came up at the church, I have to leave school early just remember to let me know about the bounded field tomorrow bye.

After Y/N walked of I walked down to where I saw more of the blood and in the blood covered stairway was some of the bullies who would mess with Sakura,Ayako,Shirou,Issei and some of the other students and at the top of the pile of beaten students was Shinji(bastard). Luckily all of them were still alive. But that doesn't change the horror I feel from knowing the one did this was ... Y/N....again.

Y/N Pov

Y/N:Well that was a pain,first beating the day lights out of those mongrels and then Rin asking those questions, and having to come up with those stupid cover stories. And knowing Rin she's probably already looked at the mess I left in the stairway. Well at least she hasn't figured out my real goal for this war.

"Flashback"

Me and Gilgamesh are walking through fuyuki as we talk about the holy grail war, and how I should get involved in it

Gilgamesh:So then Y/N I sure your aware that grail war has begun, the only servant left to be summoned is Saber. So how do you plan on joing the holy grail war now?

Y/N:Simple I'll just find a servant with a shity master and get them to make contract with me.

Gilgamesh:I still do not understand why you did not just summon a servant yourself, after all your more than capable of being a master.

Y/N:Two reasons, One,when I make a contrat with the servant I'll just report then as dead and then he won't have any idea about it. two if I did summon a servant I'd have to tell him and then he'd be monitoring me like hawk just like everyone else in the war.

Gilgamesh:I see,very well then when times comes I hope you are able to find a servant to make a contract with. Until then best of luck helping supervise the war.

Y/N:Thanks Gil

Gilgamesh:Of course just don't do anything crazy halfpint.

Y/N:Hey I'm not a kid anymore so stop calling me halfpint.

Gilgamesh:Not a chance, you may have grown but to me you will always be a halfpint

Y/N:"Sighs"Well theres no point in arguing about it, come on I got to go tell Kirei about Rin summoning the archer servant.

"End of Flashback" 

After I helped Kirei and Gilgamesh with somthing at the church night had fallen and I was starting to get hungry, and then it clicked in my head about who the seventh master could be.

Y/N:Hm,actully now that I think about it one of the canadients for being the last master is Shirou he is a mage after all, I mean at least it's two birds with one stone if he is the last master. I find the last servant and master for the war and I get a free meal.

And as I walk to Shirou's house I felt somthing that was also heading towards there and from the presence the only thing it could be..... was a servant.

Y/N:Oh no,SHIT!

And with that I start running as fast I can to make it to Shirou before this servant can. I just hope I get there in time.

And that's where we're ending this for today. The past few chapters have been a bit of a slow burn but now the action is starting up, and the first fight of this story will be next chapter. And remeber if you like Fate/Type-Moon amv check out my Patreon link to which is one my profile or the external link at the end of this chapter and with that until next time everyone.