Rider

Y/N Pov 

After what happend last night me,Saber and Rin took Shirou back to his house where we patched him up, I cound't stay because the old man gave me a call telling me to inform him about the battle between Berserker and Saber last night. So after telling him all about it and how it went down I went to bed,woke up and I'm know currently on my way to school.

Y/N"mentally"I hope Shirou's doing okay, what am I saying he's always been a stuborn piece of work he'll be fine. Now then which servant could I convince to become my servant, first three off the list are Artoria(Saber),Archer and Berserker, so that just leaves Cu Chulainn(Lancer) Rider,Caster and Assassin.

As I'm walking in school I run into Shirou who looks like he's looking for someone.

Y/N:Yo Shirou whats up, you look troubled.

Shirou:It's Saber I brough her here to school and now she wondered off.

Y/N:First, why would bring her here? Second lets find her before she causes a mess.

Shirou:Right.

Me and Shirou start looking for Saber and we find that she and one of our teachers Kuzuki are having a staring contest.

Shirou:Mr Kuzuki!

Kuzuki:Emiya,Kotomine.

Shirou:She's an acquaintance of my mine from over seas, Me and Y/N were just giving her a tour of the school.

Kuzuki:We've never had a foreign student attend this school,if she enrolls here she will be a curiosity, take care. If she is a freind keep an eye on her"With that he walks away"

Shirou:Uh, yes sir

Kuzuki:turns around"Insudently Emiya, out door shoes are forbident indoor he continues to walk off

Y/N:"Sigh of relief"Okay you no more wondering off, you have to stay with Shirou.

Me,Shirou and Saber all went into the visitours lounge to get Saber some school shoes when she stars talking

Artoria(Saber):Shirou,Y/N about that insructor we just ran into.

Shirou:Did you sense somthing about Mr Kuzuki?

Artoria(Saber):Not really, but at first he struck me as being more than he seemed.

Y/N:"scoffs"Well that's just obvious,I mean just look how acts and just look at his face. It's face of a man who's seen some shit in his life, and then the way he caries himself he's hiding something ,as to what? I have no idea.

Artoria(Saber):And how do you know that?

Y/N:Oh please anyone with a basic understanding of people work and act could see it.

Shirou:Well don't you think your misjudgeing him.

Y/N:Oh please I can get a read on anyone just from looking at them.

Artoria(Saber):If that's true then what do you think of me?

Y/N:Well for you, you were clearly some kind of warrior king who fought for their people and country but forgot, to speak to their people and knights and as such isolated your self from others. trying to embrace an Ideal that could never come true and such your entire kingdom crumbled around you. And that's why you so annoyingly hold on to the lie of chivalry. After all chivalry dosn't apply to humans all we do is lie,cheat,kill and steal.

Artroia(Saber)"Glares"

Y/N:Sure there are people like Shirou, Rin, Ayako, Taiga, Issei and Sakura , who are nice,caring,honest and even save lives those kind of people are wonderful,however their light is always covered up the scum of the earth.