Lightning blessing & Caster's plan

Y/N Pov

I was seeing images of a man cutting light, some stautes of a god,storms, lightning, and inbetween those thing I saw images of Medusa's past. Until I heard an unkown voice

Unkown voice:Wake up kid.

Y/N:Who the hell are you!? Where am I!?

Unkown voice:Realx your safe, and besides I wanted to talk.

Y/N:Alright if you really wanna talk then who are you.

Unkown voice:I am Raijin the God of thunder,lightning and rain!

Y/N:How is that possible!?

Raijin:I was watching your fight agisnt that Berserker servant, and I have to say you have truly impressed me and so I wanted to reward you and your family.

Y/N:My Family?

Raijin:Oh that's right you don't know, way back during the age of the gods your ancestors worshiped me and as a gift I gave them control over lightning, hell your ancestors and you are so closely tied to my power that I could use your body as a vessel for my spirit origin.

Y/N:You mean my lightning magecraft comes from you.

Raijin:Indeed, however like I said your fighting spirit and control over lightning has earned you a reward. I'm going to give you a Noble Phantasm.

Y/N:You can do that!?

Raijin:Of course I can, now hold out your sword.

After he said that I held out my sword and soon my sword becomes charged with lightning and soon it spread across my body and then Raijin speaks again.

Raijin:If you ever need my help, point your sword to heavens to signal me. And I will send my companion Raiju as a bolt of lightning no matter the weather, from there use it as a blast or empower yourself.

Y/N:Thank you, I am very grateful.

Raijin:No worries after all your enitre family devoted themselves to me, so this me rewarding that loyalty.

After that everything fade away and I open my eye to see Medusa sitting to the side of my bed.

Y/N:Medusa.

Medusa:Y/N your awake, here's some food please eat, I made it myself.

Y/N:Thank you, what happened?

Medusa:You manages to fight Berserker for a good amount of time before he overpowered you and left, I tended to your wounds after that.

Y/N:How long have I been out of it.

Medusa:Only one day.

Y/N:That's good. I'm sorry I made you worry Medusa, I just didn't want you to get hurt.

Medusa:I understand that Y/N, but please never do that again. After all I don't want you to get hurt either.

Y/N:Then from now on we fight as one,side by side, not leaving eachother for even a minute.

Medusa:That sounds good, if you want Rin,Shirou and Saber where gonna go out into the city again and I was wondering if-

Y/N:You just wanna go out on a double date, don't you.

Medusa;"blushes"Yes.

Y/N:"blushes"Alright we'll go, 

After that I got out of bed and changed into some cold weather clothes