Archer's Power

Y/N Pov

After Caster died Kuzuki looked foward at Archer who had just shown up

Rin: Archer, I had always suspected but. is it true?

I was drawning the parrales between Archer and Shirou and the more I did the more it made sence and how Archer's beytral was a lie he made, and I didn't know how and I was left standing there thinking as was Shirou and Medusa was by my side. Before my thought was broken by Kuzuki talking.

Kuzuki:I see we had a traitor amonn us. This was your plan all along wasn't it Archer.

Archer:Thats right, my own personal take on the legend of the trojan hourse. It seemed fitting for the demise of a grecian heroine.

Kuzuki:I see Caster made an error allowing a man like you into her ranks

Kuzuki walked foward to fight Archer, I didn't even bother to try and get him to stop when Shirou and Rin were trying to, because its clear that on some level he did care for Caster. And in truth I would be doing what he's doing if Medusa was the one who died. I then  feel some grab my hand and I see it's Medusa trying to calm me down and it worked. And like that when I looked back Kuzuki was sitting down back agaisnt a pillar,left arm cut open and a stab wound in his gut. The pillar he was leaning agaisnt fell on top of him, killing him.

Y/N:"Silentlly and a bit down"Perhaps, he wasn't that bad of guy if he cared about someone like Caster.

Shirou then walks past me and I turn and walk with him towards Saber who's on the ground.

Shirou:Saber

Y/N:Come on please be okay.

Saber:"Weakly" Shirou, Y/N?

Shirou and I were happy Saber was okay but suddenly me, Medusa and Saber senced an attack coming for Shirou. Saber pushed Shirou and herself out of the way and I pull out six black keys and delfect some of the swords that were fired as Medusa blocks the others. 

Archer:Damn, not even close.

Rin:What the hell Archer! I thought you were just fooling Caster to kill her, what is this!?

Y/N:Yeah so just drop the act already, I think we've all had it with your nonsence. Now I got some questions and your going to give me answers, or I'll beat the answers out of you.

Archer:I see, however Y/N I don't think your going to follow throught with that threat. And unfortiately I don't need your permission Rin, you are not my master after all

Multiple large swords are fired around me and Rin traping us, and the swords around me nulified my magic, and I couldn't move.

Medusa:Y/N-

Archer:Don't move Rider or the next one goes throught his skull."as he says this another large sword appears above me pointing right at me."

Y/N:Archer, why are you even doing this. Are you still trying to kill Shirou!

Archer:Of course, I'll kill Shirou Emiya with my bare hands"As he says this Saber has her invisible sword ready but I can tell she's weaknd, so I tell Medusa to help them, but"

Archer: Don't even think about it you two!

Daggers are fired into my knees, shoulder and arm, as the larger blads press agaisnt me starting to cut into me.

Meudsa:Y/N

Archer:Rider stay out of this, or...Y/N dies"For some reason he said that last part with hesitation in his voice.

Archer:Y/N to answer you question about why I'm doing this. After I was redused to a lowly guardian, this became my only wish.

Saber:How could you do such a thing Archer?

Archer:Do you remeber what you asked me once, well I do. You asked if I had any pride as a hero, the answer of course is no. In fact all I have left are foolish regrets, the thing is Saber. It was a mistake to follow in the heroes path

Saber looks shocked and hurt by this almost like she shares his thinking.

Archer:Stand down King of Knights, I warn you, if you try to fight without a master, you'll disappear. After all Shirou Emiya is no longer qualified to be a master, helping him will not get you any closer to your wish.

Saber looks down for a moment before meting Archer eye to eye and speaking.

Saber:I promised to proctect him, to be his sword in battle and no matter what happens I will honer my promise.

Archer:I see"he says as he summons his twin blades

Archer:So be it.

Archer and Saber start classing, with Archer having the upper hand due to Saber being weakend with out a master,Saber tries to summon her armour but fails and is knocked to the ground me and Rin are still traped in cages of swords, with giant sword hanging above my head and Medusa by my side outside the cage of swords.

Archer:Now go you and your false master, be for I change my mind-"Shirou's yell fills the air as he charges at Archer and summons the same twin blades as Archer.

Archer:Well well, I honestly expected you to cower a while longer.

Shirou:Just shut up your fighting the wrong person!

Archer the kicks him away.

Archer: A faithful copy will do the trick, however your body can't, not with the amount of magic you would need.

Shirou then holds his head as Archer counties to speak.

Archer:Using magic beyond your abilities will deystroy you,tell me somthing are you truly so foolish, that you actually thought you could win. That if you relentlessly persue your goal you would eventually become the man you want to be.

Shirou and Archer start clashing.

No ones Pov

Rin looks over at Saber who still on the ground

Archer breaks one of Shirou's swords

Archer:See this is Shirou Emiya's limit, what a fitting end for someone so stubbornly blind to the imposible.

Y/N:Damn it I can't do anything.

Rin's voice the fills the room as she calls out to Saber to make a new contract like how Y/N and Medusa did, soon they both complet it and bright light fills the room

Medea:Hello everyone that is the end of this chapter, if your wondering why I'm here and not the person writing the story, it's because as of the time of making this chapter he got no hours of sleep and was busy over the last few days. So I hope you understand, second hope you enjoyed this chapter and remember if you like fate/Type-Moon amvs, go check out the patreon, link to which is on the profile, must of the videos are free. Or if you have questions about the story, future stories, or if you want to ask me or the other characters questions, go to the Q&A. With all that said, until next time.