Assassin of the storm and the Serpent Rider

Y/N Pov

After I made it to Shirou's house me and Saber started to get along a bit more, we even had an eating competition between me,Saber and Taiga. And after that was all said and done we all went to bed it is now morning and I'm knocking on Sakura's door.

Sakura:Oh Y/N is there something you need?

Y/N:Yes,do you mind if I come in?

After Sakura let me in I got straigh to the point.

Y/N:Alright Sakura, I know your a master in the holy grail war. And don't lie I met your servant last night she's very... lovely. But that's not the point she told me that you did not wish to participate in the grail war, which is understandable and as member of the church. I wanted to ask if you would like to drop out of the war and give your servant to me?

Sakura:Well it's true I don't want to be a part of the grail war, I'll give Rider to you but you have to promise to take care of her.

Y/N:I swear on my life I'll take care of her,So does that mean you forfit.

Sakura:Yes, but theres still-

Y/N:Shinji(Bastard) I know, I'll deal with him later.

Sakura:If your going to do that than I have one request.

Y/N:Of course,what is it.

Sakura:Please don't kill him, I know how violent you can get when it comes to him and people like him

Y/N:"sighs"Fine if thats what you want I won't kill him. I still don't understand how you don't hate that douchebag.

Sakura:It's because I can't bring myself to fully hate him because with out him I won't have met Shirou,you or Taiga

Y/N:"Smiles"Alright you got a point, now come on we have to get ready for school

And with that over me,Shirou and Sakura all make our way over to school,after the school day ended I was looking for the spots where rider's seals where for the bounded field When I heard Rin yelling like a banshee and Shirou fighting for his life. So I had to interfere. I got there as one of Rin's magical shoots were about to hit Shirou and blocked it.

Rin"Shocked"Move out of the way Y/N so I can-

Y/N:"Pissed"So you can do what!? Kill my best freind and personal chef, one of the few people I care about in this world! I think not!So heres what your going to do! Your going to stand the hell down or I will eliminate you from this war myself!

Rin:You wouldn't-

Y/N:DID I F---ING STUTTER!!?

Rin:"Stuttering"N-no.

Y/N:Good. And as for you Shirou you better not die on me when I'm not looking because then who's gonna cook for me if you die!?

Shirou:That's what your focusing on!?

Y/N:Yes!"I suddenly sence Rider outside"Now then I'm going to leave you two to talk it out. "Mood swing back to series"And Rin if you kill Shirou,You will never see the light of day again. Bye"I say as I jump out the window.

Y/N:Alright come on out Servant I know your here!

From the shadows Rider charges at me and pushes me back into the trees, and I have an idea as to why

Y/N:"whispering"So let me guess the bastard's orders?

Rider:"whispering"Yes, so just play along. Okay?

Y/N:"whispering"Deal

Me and Rider start"Fighting" and after a bit she sends her chain nail foward and I dodge but after that I heard Shirou scream.

Y/N:Wait that was Shirou's voice! Rin I swear if you-"I got kicked in the face

Rider:"whispering"Sorry.

Y/N:"whispering"It's alright,but man you got strong legs

Rider:"blushes"

We both then sence Shirou's magical energy come into the woods.

Rider:"whispering"Someone else is here.

Y/N:"whispering"That would be my freind,Shirou he's the master of Saber. I got an idea

Rider:"whispering"I'm all ears.

Shirou Pov

I'm running in the woods looking for Y/N and for the servant that tried to kill Tohsaka when I see something rush at me and I manage to block it's attack as it rushes past me, and I see it's a servant with purple hair and a chain nail weapon. She jumps into the trees and I manage to dodge her blows before taking cover under a tree

Servant:What's the matter,you aren't going to use a commond seal? I'm suprised.

Shirou:Sorry, I don't have many of them left.

Servant:I see unlike my current master you have courage,in that case I will take a diffrent attack.

She then rushes at me but is blocked by Y/N as they start clashing before he pushed her back.

Y/N:Come on Rider your fight is with me, after all we have yet finish our little dance~

Rider:Oh rest assured we'll finish that dance it will end with me besting you~

Shirou:"mentally"Okay this could just be from the blood lose in my arm or I could just be that I'm going crazy. But are they flirting!?

Y/N Pov

Y/N:"mentally"Oh my god how is she this hot, from her body to her voice everything about her is perfect.And why did I even say that,was I trying to act cool or something!What is this feeling! Gilgamesh didn't prepare me for this!

Before me and Rider can start"fighting"again Rin started shoting magical bullets at Rider making her retreat which makes me happy Shirou and Rin didn't kill eachother, and yet sad that Rider left.

Rin:Emiya,Y/N! are you two okay. We have to stop this bleeding Y/N-

I was to staring off where Rider was just standing, why did I feel those emetions when I spoke to her or even when I see her and why did I feel so sad that she left.Was it because-

Rin:Y/N!

I snap back to reality with Rin calling my name she had finished patching up Shirou's wound that didn't even notce at first.

Y/N:Eh What's up

Shirou:What's up is that you were staring off into space when me and Tohsaka called out to you. Are you okay?

Y/N:Oh me yeah I'm fine not a scratch on me.

Rin:"Sighs"Whatever you say, come on you two we're going back to my place

Shirou:Your place?

Y/N:Oh that's right you've never been there before

Alright that's all for this chapter folks, now then I should probley tell you the order of who Y/N cares about the most as of making this chapter it goes Gilgamesh, Shirou, Sakura, Taiga, Rin, Ayako, Cu Chulainn, Saber,Issei and at buttom of the list Kirei, Medusa isn't on the list yet because Y/N has no idea how he feels for her.

Also if the prevous chapter did not clearly tell you Y/N's mentally on people, this me telling you. Being raised by Gilgamesh and Kirei for ten years an all that Y/N mainly has Gilgamesh's mind set on people and the world. Just thought I might tell you guys that, and remember if you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs go check out my patreon link to which is on my profile or use the external link at the end of the chapter. Until next time everyone.