Kirei's Memento & funrel Pyre

Y/N's Pov

Y/N jumps back down to where Kirei was with Kirei holding the side of his gut with him bleeding from three black keys being stabd into him.

Y/N:Sorry about having to end the fight so quickly old man, but I needed to deal with something.

Kirei;Hm, heard what you said up there child, is it true that even after I made you into a killer a weapon for the Church. That you still see me as a father figure just like Gilgamesh.

Y/N:I was hoping you wouldn't hear that part, but yeah. But yes you and Gil both equally raised me into the person I am today, it's why I can't bring myself to kill you because I could never bring myself to kill those I care about. But I know you have to pay for everything you've done.

Kirei:Then how do you itend to stop me without killing me then boy.

Y/N:Exellent question old man, you see I'm not the only one who has a bone to pick with you. And he's a lot more willing to kill you, in fact you've met him and worked with him.

As this happens Cu Chulainn appears to the left of Kirei. with Cu stabing Gae Bolg into Kirei's heart before running foward and pushing him into the outside wall of Einzbern castle.

Kirei:"Dying"Lancer"coughs up blood"

Cu Chulainn:That was payback for Bazett.

Cu Chulainn the pulls his spear out of kirei's cheast and backs away. With Y/N looking towards the sky as he breaths out a deep sigh as he walks over to Kirei's body and takes Kirei's golden cross and places it around his neck to serve as a memento, as he closes Kirei's eyes. With Y/N also carrying Kirei's body.

Cu Chulainn:Hey kid your not mad are you.

Y/N:I'm not mad, I agreed to this plan after all. And beside while he may have been a father to me like Gilgamesh, he had to pay for, for fuyuki fire, the death of Rin's father, the maniplution of Rin over these ten years, and for what he did to your former master.

Cu Chulainn:Well what do you want to do now, boss?

Y/N:Well for one, lets give the old man a funeral pyre with castle being the pyre. Second we have to met up with Shirou and Saber hopefully Shirou's won his fight with Archer.

Y/N and Cu Chulainn jump back up where Medusa and Rin was with Y/N still carying Kirei's dead body before laying it on wood boxs.

Rin:Looks like the old priest finnally gets some rest. And I see you have his golden cross.

Y/N:Hey Cu you have any fire runes?

Cu Chulainn:Yeah but you may want to step back.

Cu Chulainn the walks over to the box where Kirei's body lays, with him drawing a magic rune symble into the side of it setting fire to it with the fire growing to the whole room.

Rin:Hey Y/N are you okay, I mean after all Kirei was still your-

Y/N:Father I know, don't get me wrong I do care about him. He's still one of my parents, but to me Gilgamesh was always more of a father to me. Rin you should get moving Shirou, Saber and Archer should be in the room where Gilgamesh fought Berserker.

Rin:Wait what about you?

Y/N:I'll catch up with you soon enough, me and Medusa need to talk

Rin:If you say so, just be careful.

Rin then goes up the stairs, followed by Cu Chulainn going with her to keep her safe with the fire spreading throught the castle while Y/N and Medusa are talking the the burning room.