Heaven's feel story

As I said near the begining of this story I would soon work on the a Taiga story and I am a man of my word so I am here to announce that tomorrow I will be realsing the first chapter of this Heaven's feel Taiga story. This new stories title shall be Fate/Stay Night:Master of Ruler.(side note:Master of Ruler will be a completly different story with different character)

I will still be writing for this story and Master of Ruler as well as a continuation to this story, of course now that I'm working on three stories updates will take more time than usual, of course I shall still do my best to try to keep up my reg...

I will still be writing for this story and Master of Ruler as well as a continuation to this story, of course now that I'm working on three stories updates will take more time than usual, of course I shall still do my best to try to keep up my regularl update schedule so with that being said Fate/Stay Night:Master of Ruler shall be releasied tomorrow at 5:00Am.I will see you all next time. Thought I have a question for you guys would you like to see me make this new Taiga story or would you like to see me make a Heaven's feel Route version of this story Or perhaps I can do both. Please lets me know what you want would you rather have a heaven's feel route of this story, The new Master of Ruler story or do you want me to make both. Please let me know, no like seriously let me know because I got zero ideas what you guys want so the help is greatly appreciated.