The battle rages on

Y/N Pov

I see Berserker standing in the hall way and he starts growling and I jump back, and Illya comes out of the room and starts talking.

Illya:Ah Y/N I knew you would come to fight Berserker, after all you care deeply for my big brother. So me threating him was bound to earn me your ire. I must admit I'm impressed you managed to get this far. Berserker kill him

As soon as I here that I renforce my legs with lightning to increase my speed to escape Berserker, until I make it to a hallway with glass walls and jump through it. And jump into the forest and hide in a tree as Berserker charges in and starts looking around for me. I pull out my sword and charge it with lightning and go to slash at Berserker and he then swings his sword and we clash which ends with me being sent back. Berserker then charges foward and tries to cut me in half, seeing it coming I jump over him and stab a black key in his eye before back fliping and throwing three black keys to stab into Berserker's back

Quickly turning around Berserker swing at me with enough force that it blew away a wave of trees, I managed to duck under the attack and spin around an charge my limps with lightning and kick Berserker in the head. And then get on his back before jumping infront of him before blasting him with lightning and this sent me back into a near by lake. Berserker jumps into the air to cut me only for Medusa to jump up and kick him down and as soon as he land I rush at him and cut him in the side and the me and Medusa start speed rushing him, which starts leaving scars on him he then roars, as I go into charge he turns around and tries to swing his sword at me. But luckily Medusa uses her chain to hold back Berserker's attack and I back flips back and kick Berserker in the jaw and summon lightning swords and fire them at him which sends him into the lake, I then charges my sword with lightning and stab it into the water electocuting Berserker which after a bit cause an explosion.

After that I take a quick breath before I sence a deadly attack and raise my sword just in time to block an attack from Berserker which sends me flying into the forest, as I'm rolling on the ground Berserker tries to crush my body with his foot before Medusa rushes in and carries me out of the way, and while she's doing that I throw a ton of black keys with iron wires attached to them and I then start manipulating them to attack Berserker from all angles. And while that's happing Medusa then starts speed blizing him again, but this pissed him off so much he pulls his sword back before slaming it into the ground causing a huge shockwave up rooting the trees in a mile.

This shockwave pushed me and Medusa into a cave and I could tell Berserker was looking for us.

Medusa:Master what should we do?"I knew that Berserker would try to kill us not mater what, but more improtant to me I didn't want Medusa to get hurt because my plan failed"

Y/N:By my command seal.

Medusa:Wait Y/N what are you doing!?

Y/N:I order you to not fight Berserker under any circumstance.

Medusa:But I will be unable to proctect you!

Y/N:I know but this was my plan, I refuse to let the woman I love to be hurt because my plan failed.

Medusa:Very well, but please stay safe.

Y/N:Of course.

After I used one of my command seals, Medusa went into sprit form leaving me to fight the monster of a man. I sence him getting in close and charge my hand full of lightning and charge at blinding speed and until my hand peirces Berserker heart, but knowing he'll quickly be back I jump back and fire multiple lighting weapons at him and start running toward the city. Soon Berserker starts casing after me again and I turn around and charge my sword with lightning and clash with him and as I'm sent back I then charge foward again and start clashing with Berserker multiple times and he then swings at me and I duck under it and use a revers grip on my blade as I further charge it with lightning and cut Berserker across the chest and send a huge blast of lightning behind him, brefily Berserker goes limp before healing from the wound and the fight begins again.

As me and Berserker countine to fight the heavens roar as thunder runs across the sky even while no rain falls, thunder and lightning rage on just as the fight rages on, as me and Berserker fight across the roof tops of Fuyuki Berserker grabs my face and throws me into a parking garage, and as I slide across the ground I doudge an attack a sudden attack from Berserker, I then try to stab him in the chest again but he grabs my hand and throws me down into the floor making a huge crack. Berserker then tries to stomp my chest in and I roll out of the way and making Berseker get stuck in a whole between  the two floor and quickly I fire a huge blast of lightning at Berserker point blank that then fire out of the garage completely destroying Berserker's uper body.

Berserker's lower body falls into the floor below and I breath a sigh of realife before Berserker hand reachs out of the floor and grab my foot and pulls me through the floor and he then slams me into the ground four time before throwing me into a wall. I try to get up but Berserker kicks me in the face slaming my face into the wall, he then throws me into the midle of the garage before he makes another shockwave.

After the shockwave past I was very injured I was bleeding from my head,arms,hands and I had internal bleeding, some of my bones felt broken, my clothes wear either torn or just gone. And I saw Berserker standing infront of me starting into my eye, as if to say"You put up a good fight" before jumping away and I passed out.

Medusa Pov

I watched as Y/N managed to fight off Berserker for a good amout of time, before Berserker defeated Y/N and left. As Y/N was about to fall to the ground I apper out of spirit form and catch him. And hold him close to me before I hear someone speak.

Mystery man:That was truly a wonderful and gallant fight, Even the heavens are roaring about it.

Medusa:Who are you.

Mystery man:I'm sure Y/N's told you about me, I am King Gilgamesh.

Medusa:"shocked"

Gilgamesh:You must be his servant, I must thank you for taking care of him and for loving him.

Medusa:Yes, but I was unable to protect him from Berserker.

Gilgamesh:While this is true, he wished for no harm to come to you. When ever Y/N wants to do something there's no stoping him. But first we should tend to him"As he says this he holds out his right arm as energy enfulf Y/N brefily

Gilgamesh:That should heal his internal and external bleeding, however his wounds must be treated.

Medusa:I'll do it, it should be my job to do it anyway.

Gilgamesh:Before I go I must say this, While I am grateful that you care and love Y/N. If you ever hurt him or let him get hurt, I will have your hide.

Medusa:Of course, I would expect no less. But do not worry, I will never leave his side again no matter what.

Gilgamesh:Very good, I will hold you to those words serpent."With that he walks away, as I pick up Y/N and carry him back to Shirou's house, and as I'm making my way back there the thunder and lightning became worse it even started raining"

When I got there I gentlly place on the bed and take off his shirt so I can see where he's been injured and I begin bandaging him up, soon Shirou,Rin and Saber all retern home and start telling me about how there plan went. After they finished I told them how my and Y/N's plan went, they were shocked and worried about Y/N and they went to check up on him. After a bit more talking we all agree he should wake up in a day or so.

That's all for this chapter folks, Y/N fought Berserker and managed to hold his own. Also remember how in the servant Bio I left out the name of the god Y/N draws power from, we'll they'll show up next chapter, until then guess which lightning god it is. Remember if you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs check out my patreon link to which is on my profile. Until next time everyone.