The end begins

Y/N's Pov

As me, Medusa, Shirou and Saber walk out of the church, with Medusa helping me walk from my injures, with Saber helping Shirou walk we make it out the place I called my home for ten years with the leftside of it torn apart, you'd think I'd be mad and I am, but I knew I had to say goodbye to this place some day.

As wearing walking we see Cu Chulainn appear out of spirit form siting on a rock

Cu Chulainn:I take it everthing is- shit kid what happend to you, your basically covered in wounds.

Saber gets ready to attack,  but Shirou tells her to calm down as I talk to Cu

Y/N:Oh nothing much, just got stabed by multiple small swords all across the body while having big ass swords cut into me. Just another Monday for me.

Cu Chulainn:Well here's something for your troubles" As Cu says this he throws a small ruin to my feet and it starts glowing as my injuries are all healed.

Medusa:You could do magecraft this whole time?

Cu Chulainn:Yeah I can use ruins, I just prefer to use my spear.

Y/N:Did you have to break my house when you fought Archer?

Cu Chulainn:In my defence, he was really pissing me off.

Y/N:Fair point.

Saber:Explain yourself, why would you give aid to Shirou, Rin, Y/N and Rider. Do you have some ulterior motive?

Cu Chulainn:Of course I have an ulterior motive, I won't have helped if I didn't expet something in return. Kid.

Y/N:I remember the deal we made, don't worry I still intend to keep that promise.

Cu Chulainn:Glad to hear it, but that being said it doesn't look like everything went as planed.

Shirou:It's not good, Archer took Tohsaka hostage.

Y/N:Yeah but we got a plan, Shirou deals with Archer while me, Medusa and Saber get Rin back, so Cu what do you say to us carrying out our deal now.

Cu Chulainn:Sounds good to me kid."He then stands up as I walk foward a bit.

Saber:Y/N what are you doing!?

Medusa:Relax Saber, Y/N knows what he's doing, just stay out of this.

I held my hand out as energy rises as I start the chant as Cu Chulainn finsihes it, and like that Cu's contract with my shity natural born psychopath father is done, and now I have two servants and now it's time to start putting my kill Kirei plan into action, or as I some times call it when I get drunk payback motherf---er.

Saber:Y/N what did you do?

Shirou:You mind explaining old buddy.

Y/N:Well I just though Cu's got a pretty shity master and Medusa had a shity master, before I made her my servant, and well Cu kinda hated his master. So now twice I've taken a Servant from their shity master.

Shirou:Are you sure you have enough mana for both of them and yourself?

Y/N:"Laughing like Gilgamesh as I slick back my hair"Shirou I have more than enough mana, and besides the diffrence between my Mana pool and yours is like comparing a ocean to a lake.

Shirou:Okay I get it, you have a lot of mana.

Y/N:There you go. Hey Medusa, Cu you two mind coming over here for a bit, I got something to tell you.

Me, Medusa and Cu Chulainn walk out of ear shoot of Shirou and Artoria.

Medusa:Beloved would you mind telling us why you brough us over here.