Caster's fall

Y/N Pov

Me,Medusa,Shirou,Cu Chulainn(Lancer) and Rin make our way to the entrance of the chruch and see Archer standing gaurd waiting for us.

Archer:Knowing you as I do, I was certen you would show up here.

Y/N:Archer you traitorous bastard, move out the way before I cut you down.

Archer:Your one to talk, keeping secrects from your friends.

Y/N:I may keep secrects but atleast I don't stab my frirends in the back, and to think I was starting to think of you as a friend.

When I said this Archer look hurt for a second before he began to speek again.

Archer:So what little strategy will it be? You aren't the sort to come here without some kind of plan.

Cu Chulainn:Your right. For the time being, looks like your gonna be dealing with me.

Archer:Well I'm surprised, you have a new pact so soon after you and I had to part ways so tragically Rin-

Y/N:Archer if you keep talking your going to be mongrel with a foot up his ass.

Cu Chulainn:Kid's not wrong and besides, there was always something about you that was really irritating"Cu then gets really mad"But this, your rotten to core aren't you.

Archer:Oh really, does this betrayal leave a bad taste in your mouth. Considering it has nothing to do with you.

Cu Chulainn:I don't care for the idea that servants like you exist"He says as he summons his crimson spear and gets ready for battle aginst Archer"In fact it really pisses me off!

Archer then summons to short swords into each hand, one black with red lines running throught it and the other white, a macthing pair.

Rin:Lancer

Cu Chulainn:You four go on inside, I'll join you when I've taken care of this bastard.

Rin:If you say so but Archer is-

Cu Chulainn:I know, I'll be sure to pull my punches. He still has to be able to get down on his hands and kness and beg you to forgive him.

Y/N:You know what Lancer you and I are on the same wavelenth, thank you for helping us.

With that me,Medusa,Shirou and Rin rush into the church to find Caster and Kuzuki. And I see some shit that made me know that Caster was crazy

Y/N:WHAT THE HELL AM I LOOKING AT!!!

Rin:Y/N you need to calm down-

Y/N:No Rin WHAT AM I LOOKING AT!

Caster:Well-

Y/N:SHUT THE HELL UP CASTER! What is this! Why is Saber bent over!? Why is she in a dress!?Why didn't you two tell me about this weird shit!?

Shirou:We didn't think it was that important.

Medusa:Y/N you need to calm down.

Y/N:Beloved with all due respect, I can't, what am I looking at. Because it looks like Caster turned my house into whatever this is!

Caster:Why you-

Y/N:First of all you be queit! Second you expect me to not have a reaction to your breaking into my house and turning it into-WHATEVER THIS IS! Third,Saber wake up!

Saber:"weakly"Y/N please help, she poisoned the dress.

Y/N:"Bewildered"WHO POISONS A DRESS!!??

Caster:THIS IS JUST MY KINK, OKAY! also I deystroyed your room.

Dead slience....No one's Pov

Shirou:Hey Y/N are you okay?

Rin:Your not acting right

Caster:It seem I managed to finally break him mentally now I wonder if I can do so physically as well~

Medusa:Caster if you ever try to touch him I will strangle you. Shirou, Rin over your ears.

Shirou:Why?

Medusa:You'll see just cover your ears.

Lightning then surges to life around Y/N

Y/N:MOTHERF--KER!!!

Y/N then charges at Caster and tries to slash at her while Medusa comes in a kicks her down,Kuzuki who has been silent, tries to attack Y/n only to be kicked away by Medusa. He now turns to face Shirou in a fight as Rin starts shooting at Caster, she then turns and tells us to stay out of her fight with Caster.

Y/N:Well what are we gonna do?

An army of dragon tooth warriors appear

Y/N:That answers my questions

I slash through five of them as Medusa charges through ten of them and we start cut and slashing through then them and they just keep on coming regardless. Y/N flips over and grabs two of the dragon tooth warriors by the head togther before kicking one into a million pieces, and punch five more into a million pieces. Medusa is tear through most of them and throwing the rest into eachother. By this time a huge tremor had just hit from outsideThree skeletons try to charge Y/N one from the side one from the front and one from above, and then he pulls a Kirei punches the one two side and above him before slaming his fist down on the in front of him

Y/N:Why do I feel like thats been done before?

Caster:DAMIN KOTOMINES!

Y/N:That explains it.

Y/N'S POV

Me and Medusa deystroy Caster's little toys and we see Rin beating the shit out of Caster, and it was hilarious seeing Caster get beat up, after that Kuzuki tries to rush Rin but me and Shirou bloock his attack and  and jump back with Rin and Medusa.

Caster:I am in your debt master. Had you not intervened, I surely would have been defeated.

Archer:Trace on.

I see swords appear in the air but there not pointing at me,Medusa,Shirou or Rin no their pointing right at Kuzuki. Caster rushes to save him nad a cloud of dust is kicked up by the swords hitting the ground, and when it clears we see Caster impaled by three swords standing infront of Kuzuki and without her hood showing her face.

Caster then says her final goodbyes to Kuzuki before dying and disappearing, Archer then appears and then the pieces start forming in mind from how Archer acted during the down time, to the talk we had at the bar and now him saying Trace on like Shirou did. I didn't want to beileve it, it couldn't be, but even still it made far to much sence. Could it be that Shirou my best freind in this world was... Archer.

And thats where ending this chapter for today. I hope you all enjoyed that little skit of Y/N seeing all the changes Caster to his home/church, and if your wonder why I made that instead of just recreating the sence, it's because Medea has some of most boring lines of dialoge I have ever heard in my life.

Medea:That rude I just died, you asshole!

Me:Medea if you don't shut up, I'm going to have Heracles shove his axe-sword up your-Hang on, now that I think about it. Out of all dead people for this story your best choice to take over the end credits for me.

Medea:Not a chance,you-

Me:Medea if you don't do this I'm telling Kuzuki about your collection of-

Medea:OKAY FINE I'LL DO IT! If you all like Fate or Type-Moon amvs, watch some of the videos on Patreon, most of the videos are free and the link to the patreon is on the profile.There I said it.

Me:Very good your going to be doing the rest of the end credits from now on. Until next time everyone!

Medea:WAIT WHAT-