Unlimited Blade Works

Y/N's Pov

After the light died down Saber was now back in her knightly armour, as she breaks the large swords traping Rin and Medea breaks the large swords that were cutting into me and the one above me and as Saber turns her head to face Archer, I fall only to have Medusa catch me.

Medusa: Are you okay beloved?

Y/N:I'm alright darling, just a bit wonded.

Archer:What now Saber? Aligning yourself with Rin, has renuerd your pack with Shirou Emiya offically null and void.

Medusa:Archer you bastard.

Y/N:Wait Darling, theres somthing about Archer, I don't know what it is, but please don't go charging in.

Medusa:If you are certean beloved, but if he hurts you again he won't be walking out of this both arms.

Y/N:Thank you darling"Coughs up blood"Oh shit, looks thosee swords and daggers did more than I thought

Medusa:Don't worry, I won't leave your side beloved.

Saber:Were you not lisenting Archer, my pledge to Shirou is unbroken. The only question that remains, is what you intend to do now, you can't defeat me as I am or if Medusa and I worked toghther.

Archer: I liked you better when your mana was depleted, it's resteration made you cocky.

As Medusa helps me stand up Archer and Saber clash with the top of one of Archer's swords getting broken, with Saber having the upper hand, before bringing her sword down with Archer blocking the attack, creating a cloud of smoke.

Saber:It is finished Archer, you were concerned about my condition earlier. But now the tables have turned.

Medusa:Saber speaks the truth Archer, just give up you have nothing to supplie you with mana.

Archer:As I'm sure your well know, the archer class has the abbillity of Independent action. I believe I can last two days or so without a master. And thats all the time I need to put that boy in the ground.

Y/N:Archer, why do you even want to kill Shirou in the first place, it dosen't make sense.

Saber:Indeed, I thought that you had moved past that, are you saying Shirou's death was your wish all along and not the Grail. If that's true your wish was a mistake Archer.

Archer:A mistake you say. You took the words right out of my mouth, how long will you cling to your own mistaken wish. You did leave a legacy however, you should be proud of all you accomplished despite your limitations.

Archer then drops his twin swords with them stabing into the ground

Archer:I am an Archer, I was never ment to fight using swords. But I'll admit that my own bow is just as much a forgery."As Archer says the his right hand sparks with magical energy. and blue magical enrgy rises around him and fills the room.

Archer:I will show you my true nature, it's the least I can do to repay you for what you've done, same goes for you Y/N, you made it far longer then you did last time.

...

Archer:I am the bone of my sword.

Medusa:Stop this Archer, we don't have to countine fighting!

Y/N:Just listen to us for once Archer!"coughs up blood again"

Saber:Please Archer just stop this!

Shirou and Rin are left speachless

Archer:Unkown to death. Nor known to life. Saber some day you will meet someone who will set you free, but I have a singular purpose, and that is the death of Shirou Emiya. This world will let no one stand between me and my task, not even you.

Archer then raises his left arm

Archer:Unlimited Blade Works!

The ground cracks as blue fire emerges as a bright light covers everything around us, as Archer say those words. and the light blinds my eye as me,Medusa,Shirou,Rin and Saber are being pulled by Archer's Noble Phantasm "Unlimited Blade Works"

Archer's Pov inbetween the events of the battle rages on and Lightning's blessing

Medusa had just left the room to get something for Y/N who was still in bed unconscious, leaving me with my best friend

Archer:To think, twice now you fought Berserker just to help me, and both times you nearly got killed trying to help me. To think I, who wanted to save others counldn't even keep his own best friend safe, not in the war and not that faithful day either.

...

Archer:I still remember what you said to me, you said"I will sacrife everything even myself to keep the ones I love and care for safe". I don't think I fully understood that until he said it, as much as I hate to agree with him

Flashback Archer/ Shirou Emiya Pov Archer's timeline.

Caster had just been killed by the servant in gold(Gilgamesh) raining down countless swords upon her, he looked at Saber and then looked at me, like a monster ready to kill

Gilgamesh:Shirou Emiya, You have a high price to pay for what you've done.

Shirou(past Archer):What do you mean? How do you know who I am?

Gilgamesh:Foolish Mongrel, to think you don't even understand to what I'm refering. Y/N Kotomine, my son and your best friend

This servants words shocked me, Rin, Saber and Illya. I thought Kirie was Y/N's fathers, but now this servant clams to be his father.

Gilgamesh:I saved him from the fuyuki fire ten years ago, and so Kotomine and I raised him, thought I was the one must present in his upbringing. And now my child lays in a coma after he defended you from Berserker.

He wasn't wrong, that day Y/N and Rin's servant risked their lives to give me, Saber and Rin time against Berserker, with Rin's servant dying and Y/N. Y/N looked like he had been throught hell as Berserker draged his uncoscious body across the ground.

A scar running down the left side of his face, with the left eye being gone with scar there, multiple deep stab and slash wounds all across his body, you would think he was thrown into an ocean of blood, thats how covered in blood Y/N was.

Gilgamesh:You allowed him risk his life for your and Saber's lives, even thought you say you wish to save everyone with no exeption, you didn't save Y/N, he saved you. And now he may never awaken again

The servant seem hurt by the idea of Y/N being in a Coma, or that he was hurt so badly. Whatever the case may be it's clear this servant claming to be Y/N's father truly does care about him

Gilgamesh:Do you expect me, to let you go after you led my son to risk his life for you, no. I will make you suffer every bit of pain Y/N exprinced in that fight with berserker a thousand fold.

The servant then leaves into the night as Archer's flashback ends.

And thats all for this chapter everyone, sorry about the delay, I wasn't feeling good this weak but luckily I got the chapter done and I hope you enjoyed. Now Medea take over the rest

Medea:Wasn't feeling that good, you got sick and threw up s-

Me:Medea do not make me do Blazblue combos on you.

Medea:Fine. If you all like Fate/Type-Moon amvs then go check out the patreon, link to which is on the profile and through the external link at the end of this chapter, most of the videos are free, so feel free to go check it if you want to. And remember if you have questions about this story, or any future stories or just questions in general then go to the QnA story that is now avalibe. The writer has a poll for you all about which amv you would like to see drop in april with another amv. Your choices are.

:Gilgamesh, Victorious by panic at the disco amv(Victorious King Gilgamesh)

:Medusa and Gilgamesh amv with Stronger by Kelly Clarkson(Fate/Stronger)

:General Fate amv with Sugar by Maron 5

:Another general Fate amv with Everybody loves me by OneRepublic

Your choices.Until next time everyone.