Down time

No ones Pov

After everything that happend at the school some people where sent to the hospital and do to all the events that happend their, school was closed for about two months. Which now give Medusa and Y/N and chance to get to know eachother and so everyone else can catch a breather, but of course this stil Fate which somethings bound to go wrong.

Rin Pov

I looked and saw it was 8:00 am so I got dressed and walked out into Shirou's living room and saw that he was already cooking breakfeast as Taiga and Saber were waiting for food, but there was no Y/N.

Taiga:Good morning Rin, how are you doing?

Rin;I'm doing okay, but have any of you seen Y/N?

Shirou:I think he's still sleeping, you mind waking him up.

Rin:Yeah sure, come on Saber.

Saber:Why me?

Rin:Just come on.

Me and Saber then walk over to Y/N's room and open the door and both of us are shocked to see Rider and Y/N sleeping in the same bed! I couldn't beileve it Rider was laying her head on my brother's chest. Shocked I scream which further shocks Saber, and wakes up Y/N and Rider.

Y/n Pov

After I heard a loud scream I woke up and saw, Rin and Saber standing out side of my door with shocked looks on their faces. I then look over to my side and see Medusa who's also awake, I know how this looks to them.

Y/N:It's what it looks like you two.

Rin:Then what am I looking at,why is she in your bed!?

Medusa: Well there were no other beds, and we we're both tired so we shared.

Artoria(Saber):Well would you two care join us for breakfeast?

With that said me and Medusa get out of bed and me her get chanced into diffrent clothes, with me wearing this

I decied to just let my hair do what it wants insteed of slicking it back day because I just want realx after a bit of waiting Medusa comes out of the bathroom, somehow even more beautiful then she was before

Medusa:So how do I kook?

Y/N:"blushes"Just when I thought you couldn't be more beautiful, you prove me wrong.

Medusa"blushes a bit"Glad to hear you like it, now come on then I think breakfeast is waiting for us.

After that me and Medusa walk over to the living room, of course we had to make up a cover story as to why Medusa was here when Taiga saw her. as we were eating out the corner of my right eye, because I have only one eye now. Rin giving me a look could only be discribed as "What did you two really do last night"But I just ignored it and after we all finished eating breakfeast Taiga said that she needed to go somewhere so she left and then the chaos began.

Rin:WHY WERE YOU TWO IN THE SAME BED!!?

Shirou:Wait what!?

Y/N:I don't have to tell you anything!

Artoria(Saber):It's a fair questions to ask, after what me and Rin saw.

Y/N:WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT SLEEP!

Medusa:He is right all we did was talk and then go to sleep.

Y/N:See!

Shirou:Well with all that sorted out. I actully need to get some food supplies and Tohsaka said she wanted to go shoping, so I was wondering if you and Rider would like to go with us.

Y/N:Well fine but only if Rider wants to go

Medusa:Now that you bring it up I have been wanting to get some new clothes as well.

Y/N:Then we're going.

And so we did, me,Medusa,Saber,Rin and Archer in spirit form. It first started with us showing Medusa and Saber around the city, soon after that we went into a mall to buy clothes for Medusa and Rin, and to get Shirou food supplies. We started by getting Shirou's food supplies, and now me and Shirou are standing outside a clothing store waiting for Medusa,Rin and Saber. Until they finally come out.

Rin:Alright we're done now. Emiya,Y/N, you two mind caring our bags for us."She says as Saber and Medusa come out with comically large stacks of bags.

Shirou:Sure-

Y/N:You must be out of your mind if think for a second that I'm caring all that!

Shirou:Oh come on Y/N it's not that bad.

Y/N:Not that bad, Shirou do you not see the comically large stacks of bags!

Rin:It's just clothes wind for brains, it's not that big a deal.

Y/N:If it's not a big deal then you can carry it your damn self.

Rin:You piece of-

Medusa:Hang on Rin, I have an idea. Y/N it would mean a lot if you carryed these bags for us."As she says this she looks me in the eye"

Y/N:"turns head to the side while blushing"

Medusa:"Walks towards Y/N to whisper into his ear"If you do this, when it's time to sleep, I'll let you rest your head on my lap.

Y/N:"Blushing even more red than Archer's red cloth"F-Fine.

With that I pick up the most amount of bags I can, much to the shock of Shirou,Rin and Saber.

Rin & Shiour:What did you say to him?

Artoria(Saber):Indeed after all Y/N is what I believe Rin called a "Hard ass"How did you convince him Rider?

Medusa:That will a secret between me and my master.

Rin & Shiour:Y/N-

Y/N:Shut up, lets just go.

After that me and Shirou had to carry all of the cloths while the girls talk, I could practically see Archer's smug face smiling at the site of this and he probably was. After we got back to Shirou's house and set the clothes down, we saw that we still had time in the day and decied we could somewhere else and before Shirou or Rin could say shit about where to go.

Y/N:Lets go to a bar. It's the best way to realx and even if you two aren't going to drink, theres still plenty of thing to do there.

Medusa:He has a point, us servants can't get drunk. And besides I do like to drink.

Rin:You just wanna go drinking again.

Y/N:Yes,yes I do. And besides we already did what you two wanted to do, so it's only fair that we go to where I wanna go.

Shirou:He's got a point, and besides this could be a good chance to realx.

And after a bit more back and forth, we all agree to head to a bar and I know just the place it's somewhere Gilgamesh would always take me to.With that we make our way there.

That's all for this chapter, sorry this chapter took longer then expected. I hope you enjoy this and the next few chapters just kinda of being a little break before we really start getting to the important stuff. Remember if you enjoy Fate/Type-Moon amvs check out my patreon link to which is on my profile. Until next time everyone