Rider and Y/N's bond forms

Y/N Pov

After me and Rider formored our contract and told Rin and Saber about our plan, they felt like we had look for the blue haired bastard which I hated the idea of it. Then Archer showed up and I had to be held back from trying to stab him. After a lot of talking we deacied to go to Shirou's house to talk about what we're gonna do next, but before that DINNER!

Y/N & Saber:SHIROU, WHERES OUR FOOD!?

Shirou:MAYBE IF YOU STOP YELLING AT ME, YOU WOULD HAVE IT!

Rider:Master please calm down, I'm sure your food will arrive.

Y/N:Fine.

Rin:"Shocked"How the hell did you get him listen to you!?

Rider:I'm just being nice.

Shirou:Alright foods ready

With that Shirou bring us our food and we all get to eating and after we finished Saber and Rin start asking me and Rider questions. Like how did you two met, how did you come up with this plan, why didn't I tell them about it. And each time me or Rider gave them the answers they wanted, until they said something that pissed me off.

Rin:Well how do we know we can trust her?

Artoria(Saber):Indeed, the only way to be sure is for her to tell us her true name.

Y/N:"Angery"Oh you two want talk about trust now, you hypocrites!

Rider:Master please you don't have to defend me like this.

Y/N:No! I can tell at your core that you are a good person, and I know for a fact you hated what that blue haired shit was having you do. And I won't stand for these two accusing you.

Rin:Y/N please-

Y/N:No you listen to me Rin. your one to talk about trust, when a few days ago you tried to kill Shirou, and then a day later when me and Saber are trying to get Shirou back from Caster! Archer comes in and tries to kill all three of us!

Artoria then looks like she's going to say something.

Y/N:And then theres you Saber. You dare suggest that Rider gives her true name when you haven't done the same with your own master. And don't get me started on how you act like a machine, you are a person not a machine. ACT LIKE IT! And maybe then I'll think about listening to your advise,.

With that they stayed silent as Shirou and Rider watched however the way Rider was looking was like she was trying to get an understanding about her new master.

Y/N:'Sighs'Look I now you both mean well and I know why you asked her those questions. It's beacuse you want to make sure I'm okay, and I understand that however. You both seem to forgot that I can take of myself, look Saber I know you probably feel guilty about my eye however I made the choice to put myself in danger. I know the risk that comes with being in this war, and as much as I apprecate the fact you both care for my saftey,I can take care of myself.

With that all said I walk off to the room I stay in when I visit Shirou,I hated that I had to yell and Rin and Saber but I don't want to be procected just because I got hurt once. After I layed on my bed Rider appered out of spirit form to talk to me.

Y/N:Oh hey Rider, sorry you had to see the outburst earlier.

Rider:It's alright, after all you did give some good reasons.

Y/N:Thanks, So what do you want to talk about.

Rider:I must ask. Why did act difrentlly to people around you. When it comes to your freinds or me you show your true self as a kind person. And then theres how you act when around people like him(Shinji AKA Bastard)

Y/N:When it comes to people, like that blue haired bastard all they ever do is make their life everyone elses problem, they kill, steal, cheat, betray, and in some cases even worse, all they ever do is hurt good people. But then theres people like Shirou,Taiga,Rin,Sakura and you how are all very kind,funny,generous, and over all your kind people to be around. I don't know how else to say it, and on top of that must of those people are close to me.

Rider sits down next to my bed as I talk.

Y/N:When it comes to people I love and care for I will gladly sacrifce the world to protect them. And it dosn't matter to me if they yell at me for it or if people see me as a villain for it because to me it just seem like right thing to do, to protect those you care and love for. And now that includes you.

Rider then blushes deeply from hearing this, After that Rider then starts taking off her blindfold and I see her beautiful eyes and upon seeing them I feel my heart skip beat as I blush

For Refrence

Medusa:My true name is Medusa, I'm sure your more than familiar with my myth I'm sorry if my eyes creap you out, I just thought it would be a way to so my trust in you

Y/N:"Still blushing"Nonsence you eyes are beautiful. just like the rest of you.'I say as I place a hand on her left cheek"Medusa it's a lovely name it befits you very well.

Medusa:"blushes as she hold Y/N's hand"Mas-Y/N are you certain you want this after all that happend in my myth all heroes I killed and-

Y/N:"blushes"That wasn't your fault, what happend to you was horbile, but I promise you as long as I'm here I will not allow anyone to hurt you like that again.

Medusa:"Blushes"And I promise that as long as I'm here, I will care for you and treat you with the same kindness you have shown me and everyone else you care for.

Y/N:"Blushes"Thank you Medusa"After I say that, me and Medusa move closer together untill we're only inches apart and then we kiss. and after at least a minute we seperate and go to sleep in the same bed.

IT FINALLY HAPPEND FOLKS! I hope you enjoyed this chapter everyone, hopfully the next chapter should be out during the weakend or after, one or the other. The next few chapters will mostly be Y/N and Medusa chilling a bonding, remember if you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs go check out my patreon link to which is on my profile. Until next time everyone