Incarnation

Shirou's Pov

Me and Tohsaka we're making our way to Ryuudou temple throught the forest, when Tohsaka stopped and asked me a question.

Rin:It's a little late to check but how are you?

Shirou:Huh? Uh..."I then activat the magic Crest Toshaka gave me." I'm fine. Honestly, better than I would have thought. I think I can pull off 10 or even 20 projections.

Rin:I'm just glad it actually worked.

Me and Tohsaka stop at a clearing of the forest overlooking Ryuudou temple

Rin:Okay, then. Now's our chance.

Our plan originally was going to have me and Tohsaka sneak in and give Saber the single to storm in and keep Gilgamesh busy, while me and Y/n have our dual, with Archer keeping Medusa busy while Tohsaka tried to shut the Grail down so Saber could deystroy it, but after getting Y/N's letter the plan had to be changed but moving on me. After me and Tohsaka walked more we made it were the Grail vessel was as a black void like circle appeared and Grail mud started pouring into Ryuudou lake where the Grail vessel was.

Shirou:What the hell is that?

Rin:The mana's assuming physical form.

Shirou:It feel's like...Ten years ago!

Rin:Which proves what we're looking at is the Holy Grail. The vessel must have been too small for it. What's inside it is starting to crack the vessel open and leak out.

Shirou:What do you mean by that?

Rin:I mean Shinji(Worm bastard,soon to die)is cracking. He must be in there somewhere, linked to all this as its core. Listen, if we do nothing, the vessel will be destroyed. It's not compatible.

Shirou:"gasps"

Rin:And then there won't be a Holy Grail anymore. Just that muck oozing out of the weird hole in space opened up by the Grail.

Shirou:So then we've gotta pull Shinji(worm bastard) out of there fast.

Gilgamesh:Well, what a suprise. To think I should gaze upon your misshapen faces again. Mongrels.

Me and Tohsaka then see Gilgamesh standing before us.

Saber's Pov

As I'm running up the stairs to Ryuudou temple I see someone waiting for me at the top of the stairs sitting down sword in hand in the spott where Assassin once stoud.

(Yes I watch Hellsing ultimate and the Abriged version, It's so damn good!)

Y/N:Hello there Saber, or should I say Artoria Pendragon.

Saber:How do you know my true name Y/N!?

Y/N:Simple, back when we first fought Berserker and you used your wind to kill him. It was only for brief second but I saw your Holy Sword. Excalibur. From there it was easy to piece together who you were I just thought you had you're own reasons for keeping your name a secret just as I had my reason for keeping secrets. In that regard you and I are the same.