Y/N Servant Bio part 2

(If your wondering why the new chapter hasn't come yet, it's been because I've been busy writing the beging of the next story that will be a countiaution of this story. Hopefully I'll have the next chapter done soon, so untill then hang tight and enjoy this little break chapter.)

True name:Y/N Kotomine

Alignment:Chaotic Netural

Class:Saber

Apperances: 

(Normal look)

(Normal look)

(Battle Look, the hair is white)

Qualified Servant Classes:Saber, Assassin and Avenger

Strength:A

Endurance:B

Agility:A+

Mana:B++

Luck:D-

NP:A++

Class Skill:Magic Resistance:A

Personal Skill:Battle Continuation:A

Personal Skill:Eye of the Mind(True):B

Personal Skill:Mana Burst(Lightning):B+

Personal Skill:Protection of Faith:B+

This Skill comes from Y/N's upbringing by Kirei, while Y/N was trained as a church exectutor Kirei still gave him an upbringing that had Y/N reading the bible and putting deep faith in Church and God. Even after all the lives Y/N took over the ten years when the Holy Church or Kirei told him, he never once lost his faith in the God or the church. The reason he does not posses this skill as an Assassin is due to the meddling of Raijin, why you ask? Because he felt like being asshole.

Noble Phantasms

Inadzumanoken raiju(Translation:Sword of Lighting Raiju) - Divine dog of the thunder god Raijin

Rank:A++

Type:Anti-self to Anti-Army

If you want the explanation of how this Noble Phantasm works then go to the first Servant Bio because I explained it there and I'm not repeating myself.

new Noble Phantasms

Black wings of Pegasus:Divine gift from my beloved Medusa

Rank:B

Type:Anti-self

This Noble Phantasm was somthing Y/N resived after death, due to the deep bond and love between Y/N and Medusa. Y/N has been gifted with black and red etheral version of Pegasus's wings, that he can use to fly and if he truly wants he can use this Noble Phantasm and the lightning armor effect of Inadumanoken Raiju to increase his speed on the ground and in the air.

???:

Rank:EX

Type:Anti-World

Likes:(Same as last time, go to first servant bio)

Dislike:(Same as above)

___________________________________________________________________

Thats all for this chapter everone, If you like Fate/Type-Moon amv check out my patreon, must of the videos are free and one of them is avalible throught the external link at the end of the chapter. And if you have questions for me put them in the Q&A and I will do my best th answer your questions. Until next time everyone.