𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ー 残酷な意図

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ⎡ 𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ⎦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
⎡ 𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ⎦

꧁꧂

"Welcome back, (Y/N)-san, Kenji-san," a beautiful demon greeted after her companion had led them inside their latest accommodations. "Yushiro didn't give you any trouble again, right?"

    "No, Tamayo-san," Kenji smiled. "He didn't."

    Tamayo possessed kind, faded purple eyes with pale skin, red lips, and dark brown hair pulled into a bun held by a flower clip. The kimono she wore was as elegant as her mannerisms and appearance, being a dark purple with a flower print and tied around the waist by a white obi. Her counterpart, however, did not look as kind as she at first glance. Yushirou had short, parted blue hair with an under light of black and stern violet eyes. His outfit was simple, consisting of a button-up collared shirt under a white haori and dark blue hakama pants that flared out at his ankles.

    Though with different personalities and features, both were still stunningly beautiful.

     "Good evening, Tamayo-sama," (Y/N) greeted as both she and Kenji traveled further inside the humble abode.

     "I was worried you wouldn't be able to make it back before the sun came up," Tamayo placed a hand against her cheek, said worry clear in her eyes. "What caused you to stay out so long?"

     "Sorry..." (Y/N) mumbled.

     "You don't need to apologize, dummy," Kenji scoffed as he lightly knocked his knuckles against her head, smiling softly before then turning back to Tamayo. "It was my fault. I was distracted by the smell of someone possessing marechi blood. I didn't realize that I had wandered far from (Y/N)-chan until I could no longer smell her."

     "How stupid," Yushirou grit his teeth as he folded his arms over his chest, his fingers tensing. "How could you be so foolish? What if something were to happen to her?"

     "Yushirou-san," Tamayo gave the other demon a pointed look.

     "Yes, Tamayo-sama, I apologize!" He instantly admitted as his back snapped straight.

(Y/N) couldn't help but chuckle at Yushiro's words, for even though they were harsh, she and everyone else knew he meant well. She and Kenji have known Yushiro and Tamayo for quite some time, and it wasn't long before Yushiro started treating her like that of a younger sibling by constantly fussing over her. Even though Tamayo had been able to rid (Y/N) and Kenji of the plague that hindered them from saying that man's name or needing the consumption of human flesh, Yushiro still continued to worry.