三十

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ー 残酷な意図

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲⎡ 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ⎦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
⎡ 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ⎦

꧁꧂

A blinding flash of light took both Kyojuro and Akaza momentarily away from their fight, the former not able to do much since he felt as if every nerve inside of him was dying due to the hole punched through his chest, the fist that inflicted it still jutting out from his back. (Y/N) was the cause of such a blinding spectacle, her expression blazing with fury as she looked down on them.

    Her eyes were the most startling.

    The once familiar, (E/C) color was a shining white—empty, glowing, and not her own.

    What was more, the dark markings on her neck that flowed to her shoulder glowed with an equally white light and seemed to grow even larger across her body, stretching from her cheek to the tips of her fingers. She looked ethereal, the moon shining down on her only enhancing the fact tremendously. All Akaza do could stare, mesmerized. The small amounts of strength that he barely felt from before her all but pulsated out of her like waves, showcasing just how powerful she was underneath the layers that she had built up to hide it.

    His grin returned.

    "Ah, Kyojuro," he hummed, turning to the man. "Something else now requires my attention. The power she possesses that is so... untampered with is what I need to figure out. You however, will die. My offer still stands... become a demon. Then, you won't have to suffer anymore."

    "I... refuse..." Kyojuro coughed, his eyes still blazing with life. "I will never... become a demon."

    "I see... how unfortunate," he tutted before slicing his arm off at the elbow and making Kyojuro drop to his knees, there being no more strength left in him to stand. "Then die."

    A snarl ripped from (Y/N)'s lips at Akaza's cruel words, rushing forward with almost unnatural speed that should have been impossible for her, light filtering to her hands and creating a shockwave that sent Akaza flying several hundred meters away when her fist connected with his cheek. Her hand lowered as she stared at the billowing dust cloud where Akaza had landed, then kneeling before Kyojuro to cradle his face in her hands. Gingerly wiping away the blood that stained his left eye, her eyes curved as a tear slipped down her cheeks upon seeing the haggard state he was in.

    "Rengoku-san," she whispered, her voice light and airy, different from how it usually sounded. "I'm sorry... I'm so, so sorry..."