二十

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ー 残酷な意図

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲   ⎡ 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 ⎦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲  
⎡ 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 ⎦

꧁꧂

(Y/N) found her entire life completely changed upon living with Gyutaro and Daki for a week within the Pleasure District. By day, she cleaned the house and served Daki as a personal maid whilst at night she rested or hunted with Gyutaro. However, the time she spent with Gyutaro compared to the time she spent with Daki was obviously more, and although she questioned it, she felt at ease.

After all, Daki made it clear she loathed her.

But, no matter how hard (Y/N) tried to tune out the voice in her head that kept reminding her of the reality—of how Daki and Gyutaro ate humans, how they were all demons, and how she had not found Kenji—of her situation, it was a jumble of confusing thoughts that led to many sleepless nights.

Gyutaro was always there, though.

Just like Kenji, he held her when she felt like she couldn't breathe: when she cried, when the voice in her head was a little too loud and a little too personal, and when she wished to crumble.

He held onto her tightly.

Just like Kenji.

    While (Y/N) was comforted by Gyutaro's soothing and brotherly touch, it couldn't replace the vast amounts of affection she held for Kenji after having been by his side for so long.

Now, a small exhale left her as she propped her head up to gaze out at the moonless night, for once Gyutaro having not taken her out to look for humans to devour, or in her case, just drink their blood before dropping them off at a safer spot. Tapping a sharpened nail against the windowsill, she growled at herself for sitting still, wanting to use that chance to go out as far as she could to look for Kenji.

If she was right, he couldn't be far.

    Since Gyutaro tightly bolted the door when he and Daki went out—the latter merely rolling her emerald eyes at how over protective he was being—(Y/N) had to get creative in finding a way out. The window wasn't an option since there was glass paneling, meaning she didn't want to risk it shattering if she tried to force it open. Therefore, she resorted to the next best thing: a secret escape route. Taking one of the hanging frames that hung on the wall connected to a vacant room, she stabbed her hand through the wood and created just enough room for her to wiggle through.

Speeding down the hallways after hanging the frame back up from Daki's room and hanging another one over the space in the adjacent room, (Y/N) stepped outside and immediately sensed Gyutaro's and Daki's presence near her, however their scents growing further and further away, hinting that they were paying more heed to whoever they were hunting.