三十五

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ー 残酷な意図

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞⎡ 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆 ⎦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
⎡ 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆 ⎦

꧁꧂

    Standing in front of the Wind Hashira, his very presence stifling and dominant, (Y/N) tried not to appear nervous, her gaze however settling anywhere but his own. A single drop of blood slid down the curve of his arm toward the ground, and that was what she tried most not to look at.

After the Hashira Meeting, Kagaya having left prior to everyone else, every Pillar gave (Y/N) a look of mistrust save for Kyojuro, Shinobu, and Mitsuri, the former bidding her goodbye before leaving to meet up with Tanjiro to escort him to his family's estate. Sanemi, taking the chance when she was alone after Shinobu and Mitsuri approached her to greet her, asked to speak to her. Having not reason to deny his request, she followed him whilst eyeing the kanji for kill written on the back of his Haori.

Out of the corner of her eye, however, she spotted the Water Hashira standing stock still only a few feet away, his deep blue gaze wide and seeming to penetrate straight through her. The impassive look he wore never faltered, even when she caught him staring at her so blatantly.

Tomioka Giyu, right?

Giving him a small wave, (Y/N) was a bit startled when he merely turned around abruptly and walked in the opposite direction away from her, her smile growing crooked at how he had left.

That's... strange.

Maybe he's just shy?

Marechi blood...

Stopping abruptly at the chorus of voices that suddenly began resounding in her head, the marechi blood Sanemi possessed finally taking its toll on her, she sank to the ground in a kneeling position and placed her palms against both sides of her head to stop herself from suddenly lunging at Sanemi. Her breathing grew heavy as her eyes stayed wide, pain arcing its way through her mind.

"Is it my blood?" Sanemi questioned as he looked down on her, his expression completely melancholic and apathetic of her situation.

"N-No..." she whispered, almost panting from trying to control her urges, her fingernails digging into her skull and drawing blood. "I promised... to abstain... from drinking humans blood..."

"I see..." he murmured, crouching down next to her before drawing his sword from his scabbard, using the bright green blade to cut down deep into his arm which split flesh and drew blood. "Go ahead, demon. Feast on the blood that you so desire... give in to your cravings and consume this marechi blood of mine."