五十三

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ー 残酷な意図

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞⎡ 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 ⎦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
⎡ 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 ⎦

꧁꧂

    "You have failed me," Muzan spoke coldly down towards Enmu in the disguise of a woman, the same one he wore when slaughtering all the Lower Moons, his eyes narrowing when seeing that the dream demon seemed to relish his words more so than anything. "However, instead of killing you like I planned to, I will spare you."

    "Why, Muzan-sama?" Enmu exclaimed as he gripped the lapels of his jacket. "Why spare a failure like me that couldn't even fulfill your wishes?"

    "Because I have another wish for you to fulfill."

    "Oh?" He tilted his head, the crazed smile he wore fading as he pondered Muzan's words with unabashed intrigue. "I will do anything in my power to fulfill your wish! Anything!"

    "I can see into those I've created minds as I please, however... I cannot see into her mind," he explained, confusing Enmu since he didn't know exactly who he was referring to. "I need to know how I turned her into a demon because I do not remember. It was minor—trivial, even—but now I need to know. You have seen the dreams that she has conjured; seen what has happened in her past; so tell me... what did you see?"

    Words didn't slip from Enmu's lips since Muzan didn't need him to speak. Instead, Muzan attacked Enmu's mind, infiltrating his thoughts to delve further and further into memories to find the precise one he so readily craved..

    He stopped.

    His red eyes widened from what he saw.

    He recognized the village that he was standing in, now being fully present in the memory shown despite it being faint and distant. The fires that spread and the screams that rang out were pleasing to the ear, and as he looked around, he spotted (Y/N)—it was almost as if she didn't change. She had the same hair and skin, the same body, and then there were her eyes: those striking (E/C) eyes of hers that so easily displayed her emotions. The only difference was how the marks that stained her flesh and marked her as a demon were gone.

    A grin scrawled over Muzan's lips.

    Yes...

Yes...

This is what I wanted...