二十三

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ー 残酷な意図

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞⎡ 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 ⎦

⎡ 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 ⎦

꧁꧂

(Y/N) sat in the Mugen train as she waited for Kyojuro to come back after departing to check up on the bento box sellers, reassuring her that he would return after affirming that they were safe. She knew he was a reliable person, and that made her relax as she watched with great interest all the people that filled up the cart she was also in.

    "Haha, sorry I am late!" Kyojuro then proclaimed from behind her not even a moment later.

"Rengoku-san," she turned around with a smile to face him, her expression soon turning into one of muted surprised upon spotting the two sacks of bentos that he had in hand—a delicious scent wafted from the cases, and sadly she knew she could not partake in such a feast. "Are you... really going to eat all of that?"

    "Yes! Good people made this, and it certainly smells delicious, does it not?" Kyojuro mused as he sat down opposite her and began to eat, his eyes then flying open after his first bite. "Umai!"

    "I-Is it really that good?" (Y/N) chuckled awkwardly, then noticing just how many people were staring at them after his outburst.

    Well...

    Rengoku-san is a very eccentric person.

    "Umai!" Kyojuro continued.

    "Rengoku-san?"

    "Umai!"

"Um..."

    "Umai! Umai! Umai!"

    (Y/N) let out a slow sigh when realizing there was nothing to be done about how loud Kyojuro was being. She wasn't too bothered, she just merely worried about bothering other people. Unfortunately, just as she pondered this thought, her body moved on reflex when two sets of swords swung down at her, she barely having enough time to react in such an enclosed space.

    To her right stood a boy with flaming hair and eyes—a scar standing out against his forehead—wearing the Demon Slayer uniform under a green and black checkered haori. To her left stood what she assumed was a shirtless boy due to his obvious human-like figure wearing a board head and wielding two jagged swords instead of one. The one behind them was scared stiff, possessing cropped, bright yellow hair and eyes along with an equally yellow hoari inlaid with small triangles.