𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ー 残酷な意図

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞  ⎡ 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕 ⎦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
⎡ 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕 ⎦

꧁꧂

    Rui slammed the small cup of his blood down on the table, the dark red liquid sloshing over the sides as he stared at (Y/N), his expression grim while hers was completely detached. She had done everything he wanted, but for what he wished of her now, she didn't think she could ever do.

     "You are to be my older sister," Rui said after a period of silence. "So, drink."

     "I cannot," she shook her head, her hands folded tightly over her lap as she stared blankly down at the table. "If I change my appearance, if I allow myself access to your Art, then how would Kenji—"

    "Shut up!" He then whipped out his hand to shove everything off the table, shards of glass now littering the floor along with a still burning candle. "I am your brother now! Not him! When are you going to learn that that old life of yours is meaningless now? You belong to me! He is nothing to you now!"

    Flinching at his raised voice, glancing down at the candle, (Y/N) froze when she saw the flame rise and grow to an enormous size.

    The air soon grew hot.

    The blaze ate away at the walls and floors.

    And soon, the flames started engulfing both her and Rui.

    He slowly started to melt.

    Skin falling from meat and meat falling from bones until only charred remains were left standing.

    "You no longer belong to that man," the skeleton continued to say as it stood and stepped even closer to her form, its bony hand reaching up to barely brush against her cheek. "You belong to me now as my precious, older sister. Nothing in this world can ever change that."

    And in an instant, everything became still.

    The flames were gone.

    Rui was not melted.

    (Y/N) was not burning.

    The air was no longer stifling.

    "I will let your original appearance and strengths stay the same, if that is what you so desire," Rui then complied, laying his head down on her lap and tugging at her wrist for her to pet his hair. "However, do not think that by me allowing you to do so, you can run off with that other demon if he comes back. I will find you, and I will punish you."