𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ー 残酷な意図

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱  ⎡ 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 ⎦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 
⎡ 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 ⎦

꧁꧂

Kenji blinked up at the mysterious, floating figure, pondering over his options of facing a Hashira, or, from the looks of it, a stronger demon—neither which sounded better. The demon above him tilted his head, his fingers toying with a weave of threads to resemble a shape of a spider's web.

"Well?" He spoke. "What is your answer?"

"W-Why are you offering to help!?" Kenji instead shouted, cradling (Y/N) gently in his grasp, careful not to disrupt the regeneration process that was already beginning to work. "Why would you need weaker demons to do anything you asked? What's the purpose of asking such a thing?"

"So annoying," he muttered under his breath, however not making any move to hinder said annoyance. "I want that girl."

"What?"

Even Sanemi could feel his eyebrows crease, knowing very well that demons didn't band together, the two in front of him being a unique case, and the one above him being more than suspicious now with offering to help in exchange for another demon. His hand clutched his sword tightly, glaring up at the spider demon with enough hatred to burn cities down.

That's one of the Twelve Kizuki.

I'm sure of it.

And by the looks of this demon, I'm going to guess it's a Lower Moon.

Which rank, though, I'm not sure.

But that doesn't matter.

I'll kill it anyway.

In a second, Sanemi flung himself in the air, his sword making contact with the demon's neck faster than said demon could process. However, since the demon had been on guard, he was able to rip his head off himself before disappearing. Sanemi perched on one of the branches of a tree, a snarl on his lips from now being able to see the iridescent shimmer of the threads the spider demon had been walking on. Letting out a grunt of frustration, he further exhaled sharply when having to twist his body midair to avoid the webbing that shot out and sliced through everything behind him.

This fucker!

"It's rude to interrupt people when they are talking," the spider demon narrowed his eyes, the red sclera a stark contrast against the blue of his irises. "Hashira or not, I will not let you take away what I need."