十六

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ー 残酷な意図

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧   ⎡ 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚 ⎦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
⎡ 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚 ⎦

꧁꧂

    Gaping up at the two Upper Moon demons, (Y/N) was at a loss for words.

    Upper Moon... Six.

    Are they both...?

    "What are you looking at, you ugly thing?" The female demon once again spat.

    (Y/N) recoiled at that.

    For, contrary to her beautiful appearance, her words were laced with venom. Her skin was a milky white that complimented her white hair that faded to green, her almost hypnotizing green eyes like gems. Her body was curvaceous and displayed with minimal clothing, the jagged cracks along her flesh and the flower patterns on her cheek giving away her demonic status. Her counterpart, on the other hand, wouldn't be described as delicately. He looked very malnourished with a body like that of a skeleton's, his grey flesh covered with a dark pattern that flowed across his face and upper body—visible since her wore no shirt, only a pair of loose pants. Not only that, but his curly hair started off black before fading to green, a trait similar to the female demon.

    His eyes were what was most intimidating, the piercing green and red hues surrounded by a dark yellow sclera that held absolutely no warmth.

    That is, until his gaze met (Y/N)'s.

    And that's when they changed.

    "How strange..." he muttered as he scratched at his skin, the raw and deep wounds allowing blood to flow across his flesh. "Her skin is good... she looks healthy... even as a demon... how familiar..."

    "Hah?" The female Upper Moon scoffed. "Onii-chan, are you saying she's prettier than me!?"

    "My sweet, little sister... you shouldn't be so angry... wrinkles will appear on your beautiful face," he instead crooned as he raised his hand and pet her head, the female leaning in to his touch.

(Y/N) glanced between the two Upper Moons, finding almost no similarities about them however catching onto the exchanged words of 'brother' and 'sister.' Seeing such familial affection the two held for each other made her once more think about Kenji, knowing that he was still out there waiting for her. However, no matter how much she wished to see him, she felt guilt. Her gaze lingered on the men that she had killed, and wondered if she even deserved someone like Kenji.