Parade

"Stop... Stop!" She yelled at the stylist, slapping her hands away.

"I am just trying to make people remember you." The woman lifted her hands in the air, a bit annoyed.

"I fucking know..." But feeling people touching her, that was one way to piss her off and have her lash out. "Just do it." She gritted her teeth.

Her hair had been twisted up in a bun, and she was put in a black skirt and boots with the smallest top possible; it was just a freaking black bra, but everyone kept telling her no, it was a top, and the black sleeves covered her arm, but no she is almost naked.

And why are there so many belts on her outfit?! Her skirt, her boots, and her bra are made of belt straps on her shoulders, even having one on each upper arm to hold the shirtless sleeves up.

Heck, she complained so much about the bra that they put her in something else, but it was not better, still feeling naked.

(I just wanted an excuse to use these pictures

(I just wanted an excuse to use these pictures. Athena was meant to wear this but Percy get it instead lol.)

12 had gotten new stylists this year because last year, the one again almost naked tributes covered with coal dust had their parade in high winds and the little to no clothes of the male tribute... Flew away and it was a shock to people, so new stylists to avoid another accident but it seems this one is still trying to get her mostly naked.

It felt like if she breathed badly her boobs would flash the people, already having parts of them exposed because this new top's strips of cloth were so thin.

And so she had the semblance of a blush when she was sent out to find her carriage. Feeling eyes not there stabbing through her body and tearing her apart with greedy hands... The district might feel being a peacekeeper candidate is a nice life but they know nothing tho hypocrites. 

She grinned tho at the sight.

"Why hello there little hunter." She said with a wave. "Ready to wow the Capitol?" Her outfit was much simpler a dress with a few stripes crisscrossing on her upper chest but also just coal black in color as she was. "How do I look?"

Katniss had a double take at the peacechild's outfit, much more showoff then hers and way more provocative. Showing of her sculpted body for all to see, lightly defined abs and sides... The only blemish she could see on her soft looking skin was that large scar from the top of her left hip that crossed up to slightly above her belly button.

"I asked you how I looked not to drool over me." Peacechild jabbed her in the cheek with her finger. "Man your little boyfriend would be maaaad."

"He is not my boyfriend."

"Girl you should really decide which dick you wanna take because boys are stupid and will run after you like dogs."

That... One way to say it.

"But you are still young." Pat part on the head, Katniss slapping her hand away.

"I am 16." 

"I am almost 19, what's your point? You are younger, deal with it."

"I really don't like you."

"Pleasure's mine little hunter."

"Come on, up on the carriages tributes, the parade starts in five minutes."

Percy didn't outright hate Katniss but she disliked everyone she met, even those supposed friends of hers, there was not a person she didn't dislike and she hated many more, but Katniss was the one to butt heads with her despite her status and it was thrilling if nothing else, making her a target of Percy unintentionally.

Katniss on the other side of this was not only jealous but had a deep dislike for her because of who she was and what she did, having the scar that the shattered window caused still nicely drawn on her back, still remember the pain of that punch and the worried eyes of Cinna when he saw the bruise still there. The single thing that changed Katniss' view from pure hate to a large dislike was how genuine the peacechild looked while offering to protect her sister, this one time, only time, she was ready to trust her.

Getting on the carriage was easy, when it started, Katniss almost fell back, only caught by a strong hand in her back.

"Don't start by embarrassing us." Percy said, pulling her arm back once Katniss held the handles and wouldn't fall, plastering a smile on her face and waving as 12 was came out of the leading tunnel last.

Looking at all these cheering face, applauding for their deaths, truly... Was she these people she was training to serve? She feels disgusted being in their presence... She had exaggerated when telling Prim that she was here to protect the district but from the few hours she spent here, she didn't feel like protecting the Capitol.

Thinking, grabbing Katniss' hand before she yanked it out.

"Let me do this." She hissed. "They'll love us."

Katniss sighed, letting Percy lift their hands as one but she used the moment to press the little button Cinna gave her,

Percy tensed a moment when her outfit was suddenly flaming, she was not warned about this but she played along since they didn't hurt her... Flaming coal? Really? A bit on the nose.

But the crowd seemed to love the display of 12.

They might have a chance at getting sponsors if they keep on working together like this.