Interview

(So... I found too many new outfits on Pintrest... You are about to visually see her whole wardrobe.)

"I am about to commit a murder, little hunter, so if you want to bother me, wait until after it, will you?"

Katniss was aware of that, Percy looked ready to punt her stylist into tomorrow if not overmorrow. 

She could understand her, she had a normal pinkish dress but this girl and every other peacechild was wearing something over the top and showy

The worse of it, in her opinion was seeing the amount of makeup that the lathered on her body to cover the bruising while she only got a sweet pep talk from Cinna while Percy was fighting for her life in this dress.

The other peacechildren seemed happy in their outfit and to show off tho, not her.

"I was just going to say good luck asshole." Katniss muttered.

"Oh I don't need luck." Percy gave her a smile, tapping her one the forehead. "You do."

Katniss rubbed her head.

"I know how to deal with people like this, you don't." And she soon would pull out the most dramatic idea she could ever from left field... She'll just need to get ready to avoid a punch from the younger girl because she will sure get angry at her.

"Whatever and stop this."

"What? you don't like me poking you? Is this better? Full on palming her face with a little squeeze and shake to mess with her before Katniss shoved her away. "Feisty."

"You are insufferable."

"And you are a whore."

"What?"

"Ask your mother." (I meant this as 'i don't wanna explain so ask your mother' but jesus fuck the insult)

She caught the slap coming her way.

"Cool it little hunter." She grinned. "Or you'll go up in flames again."

"I hate you so much." Katniss ripped her arm out of Percy's hold as she was called to go on stage.

"Pleasure's mine." She let her with a smile, if she was angry now she couldn't get more angry at her later.

-------------------------------------------

"And now, ladies and gentlemen! Our last peacekeeper candidate and tribute! Persphone Loras!"

She waved at them, playing into her fucked up outfit by standing straight but pushing her chest out a bit, sponsors can sponsor her for her body if that means she'll live a bit longer in the arena.

"Hello Ceasar, so good to meet you." 

"Oh no the pleasure is all mine." 

She sat in the soft chair opposing him but it felt scratchy, even here reminding the tributes luxury was not a given.

"So, let's get to know you a bit better."

"I am an open book Caesar, why else would I be here?"

"True!" He was constantly looking at the crowd. "So we've seen that Katniss Everdeen volunteered for her sister, lovely, but you had offered to protect her."

"Of course I would have, I was meant to be a peacekeeper, who'd I'd be if I'd leave her to die with what's going on."

"What's going on?"

A fake sad sigh.

"Well I wished life would happen otherwise."

"Oh do you have a lover? I bet he must be waiting for you are home."

"I doubt it."

"How so?"

"Time to drop a nuke." She said. "Because she came instead of her sister."

At the uproar she chose to leave and leave it at that so the people could only talk and not ask her for questions.

Haymitch clapped with a grin as he saw her.

"How dare you?!" This second slap she didn't a void. "What are you talking about you asshole!!" Tho she caught the next one, twisting Katniss' arm in her back and slamming her into the wall.

"I am saving your life idiot." She hissed.

"She's right Katniss." Haymitch said.

"I looked weak!!"

"No sweetheart, the people love this, you both are extremely desirable, the star crossed lovers both of you are in their eye are worth millions to see survive. This is a television show."

"You think I am that stupid to mean it?" Percy let her go. "You only have your look going for you little hunter, your personality needs some work done on it." She said, making her away away from the backstage, marching away to get changed.

That slap to the face stinging more then she thought it would.