To yourself much less to her

Percy sighed through her nose... Katniss was right tho... It would be more people that could turn on them when the time came.

"Fucking help me." She thought.

She snapped out of her thoughts as Katniss and Johanna almost got into a fight.

Quickly crossing the small distance to grab Katniss' shoulders as Finnick dragged Johanna back.

"I got them out for you, you bitch!"

"Out for me? What does she mean out for me?" Katniss asked Percy.

"Well you did want them as allies didn't you?" Percy brushed it off but found it weird... How in all that the Capitol stands for did Johanna know that?

She shouldn't have been aware of who they wanted to ally with...

Percy looked up towards a glint, catching the eye of a camera.

Somethings going on here.

-------------------------------------------------

"You know girly, you should make your move."

Katniss, no, hold yourself back, hold! It is not the time to put an arrow through someone's head!

A deeeeeep breath and slow exhale.

"I don't understand." She answered Johanna.

Both standing in the water, her helping Wiress wash off while Johanna washing her axe awfully close to her for it to be an accident after they almost fought. The girl from 7 didn't need to be waist deep into water to wash an axe.

"You clearly understand. Will you live a lie for the rest of your short life?"

"Why do you hate me so much?" Gently dumping water on Wiress' head.

"You, you had the chance at a love sincere. You realize how many people will just fake it all? Why do you think most victors remain alone? It is not purely out of fear that out kids will be reaped you know? Everyone wants to use us, Capitol or not."

Katniss stopped, watching her before looking over her shoulder as Percy on the shore, talking about something with the boys and scribbling in the sand. She looked up at the gaze she felt on her and shot Katniss a smile.

"That girl will die for you and you can't even admit to yourself much less to her that you love her." Johanna spat with almost known anger before she wadded through the water to get away.

"What did you say to her, she looks like someone pissed in her food." Percy joked as Johanna got into earshot. Standing and taking a few steps to her.

"Just asked her if I could ask you for a date." She jokingly winked at Percy who rolled her eyes.

"I am married woman, I don't cheat." She chuckled softly even if only she thought of as such.

"Some people should take example on you, everyone would benefit of such loyalty you have to offer."

Percy just smiled with a one shoulder shrug, letting Johanna go on to talk to Finnick as she felt that it was over, this little random discussion.

Sadly she liked these people... Well no, not liked but she got along with them, it took some work to like someone.

Finnick.

Johanna.

Mags.

Caring a bit less for 3 as she just met them but still.

All would fall under her blade if such was fate to get Katniss out.

The people need their mockingjay and a jacker goes for the kill to protect their home.

Home... Percy hadn't felt at home in a long time, such a sad thing that her home would live on without her and move on after this... 

Spinning the white ring around her finger before tapping the black on it, making a slight metal against metal sound... It seems, good or bad, the Loras siblings were always meant to both die in the clutches of an arena no matter how hard they tried to survive.

Breathing in deep, looking towards the sky... Wishing things had gone down differently.

But she is not a dreamer...

"Hey!" Looking down as Katniss walked back over. "I have figured this out!"