Tribute Center

Ah the elevator, finally the day was ov--tree woman.

The woman, not looking that much older than Percy, shoved in before the door closed and regarded them as if they were the ones in the wrong elevator.

"Trees, I wish I could just put an axe through my stylist's pretty face." She complained to the silent crowd, throwing the spiky wrist decorations down on the ground.

"At least yours doesn't fight to make you naked."

"You, I like you." Percy got jabbed in the chest by the woman with a grin before she turned back around to work on her second wrist cuff. "So, how do you feel now that everyone wants to fuck you?"

"I don't think--" "I wasn't talking to you." She faced Katniss.

"Okay?" Katniss muttered.

"Sorry girl on fire but your little friend here has much more appeal then you do." Winking, making Percy blush tho it was because of awkwardness not because she was flustered, Katniss couldn't tell tho and didn't like that.

The woman turned back.

"Can you unzip?" She on purpose asked Percy who hesitated for a moment before doing it.

The woman turned around as she discarded the outfit.

Percy tried to like, only look at her face, if she didn't she'd have seen.

(did you know Johanna's actress actually got naked and the elevator was not rented, they were doing it in a hotel? I watched an interview when they talked about that and she flashed guests more then a few times along with staff

(did you know Johanna's actress actually got naked and the elevator was not rented, they were doing it in a hotel? I watched an interview when they talked about that and she flashed guests more then a few times along with staff... It does fit her character.)

"Thanks." She said, the door opening, walking out. "Let's do this again sometimes and you cutey, call me, the number's 7."

The elevator took a bit too long for comfort to close and for it to start moving again.

"Johanna Mason, district 7, if you wanna know." Haymitch said only to get a 'really?' look from Katniss he smiled at.

------------------------------------

"So this year, you are up against victors, experienced killers that had time to hone their craft. No offence Missy, you did your homework." Haymitch said, pointing at Percy. "You'll need allies in these games, being the newest pair, to survive. Most of them have known each other for years."

"We are not weak." Percy said.

"Certainly not. You put up a nice show last year, but sweetheart, here is the problem: she is not known to make the best choices or even making friends."

"Mmmm..."

"Percy!"

"What? He is quite right. We a bit fucked here."

"Now now ladies, let'g get to know who'll you be up against shall we?"

"Go on Haymitch."

"This is the first pair of the career pack for your games."

They were sitting in the new tribute center, in the new tribute quarters, watching the huge TV screen behind Haymitch showing the reruns of the reapings.

"Brother and sister, Gloss and Cashmere, won their games back to back, they will be lethal." Haymitch walked up and down in front of it. "This is the second pair, Brutus and Enobaria."

"What's with her teeth." Katniss asked, sitting on the couch next to Percy to watch, Percy's arms on the back of the couch, she could have touched Katniss if she wanted.

"Oh she filled them into fangs so she can rip people's throats out."

Then came district 3 and the mood instantly shifted, while 1 and 2 looked on with smiles, the doom was visible on the victor tributes faces.

"Beetee and Wiress, not must of fighters but they are geniuses, he won his games by electrocuting six other tributes."

Some of the other tributes passed by with only a small word from Haymitch.

"District 4."

"Finnick Odair right?"

"Five D dude." Percy said.

"Yes, the youngest victor ever at 14, really humble."

"You are kidding."

"Of course I am, he is a total diva, a preener, lethal on land and in the water."

"Weaknesses?"

"One, his mentor Mags, she practically raised him." Watching the old lady volunteer on the screen was heartbreaking, must more as Finnick embraced her, kissing her head, while she was pointing at the camera to make him stop and not show himself as weak. "He'll drop anything to save her."

"He must know that there is no way that she'll make it." Katniss said. "When it comes down to it, he won't protect her."

"Love is odd little hunter, you do stupid things for love." percy said, ignoring the look she got.

"Well Katniss, I hope that when she goes she goes quick, she is a very nice lady." Haymitch said as the images changed. "Ah, the morphlings from district 6, won by hiding until everyone else was dead and have been self medicating ever since which I approve off." Getting a snort from Percy.

Honeslty she never really thought of drugging herself up or drinking away her nightmares, never having the need too with Katniss, Peeta and the others around... No, Gale doesn't and will never count, he's the reason she'd shoot herself up on morphling the next second if he breathed next to her to long.

There was not much to see.

Maybe district 7's Johanna Mason being the only female victor with Blight as the only male victor as the second was literally in a coma from what the escort said. How she walked up tho the bowl herself and pulled out the two names in there and with "Oh who the fuck thought?! Blight and me! What a surprise!"I declared and threw the names in the air, walking off with a middle finger held up. 

Other than that, nothing really interesting happened for the rest of the time.

Seeing the look on her own face when Katniss volunteered was frown worthy, clearly a distraught mess with a veil of anger to try hide it.